DesignOps Manager (IT)HELP
|Beschreibung:||DesignOps Manager (IT)|
|Firma:||Aerotek - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: DesignOps Manager (IT)
Our client, one of the top Pharmaceutical companies based in the Zug area, is looking for a DesignOps Manager with a solid foundation in Design Operations.
This is a great opportunity where you will have the chance to work closely with the Design Leadership team to develop and grow DesignOps capabilities across the department.
This is a 1-year contract position with the possibility of extension and the desired start date is 15th November.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and grow the DesignOps capabilities within the chapter.
- Plan, define, and manage our operational Design Ops strategy, establishing workflow and process standards and best practices.
- Accountable to create with Design Leads the project management methodology that supports the design and collaborate with peers to ensure standards are shared and implemented and ensure the balance between capabilities building and project work to be delivered within the different projects.
- Establish and continuously improve the systematic framework for managing incoming projects.
- Define project roadmap together with design leaders, including key touchpoints, milestone dates, etc.
- Ensure allocated team members as well as clients understand the project plan and have a space to express concerns about feasibility or scope.
- Drive governance processes and communication for Design Leadership in ongoing staff meetings, portfolio oversight, and metrics and budget tracking.
- Effectively leads a highly engaged team and is able to inspire and coach team members.
- Min. Master degree Design Management/Business Administration/IT(*).
- Min. 5 years experience in Design Operations, Project Delivery, Tools Implementation, Processes, and Vendor Management (*).
- Min. 5 years experience in Project Management and/or Change Management (eg in implementation) and communication (*).
- Experience in an AGILE environment (*).
- Affinity with project delivery tools such as figma, Monday.com or gSuite, miro, slack or similar as a tool owner/Poweruser (*).
- Leadership experience in a Matrix organization is a must (*).
- Endurance to work in a complex landscape and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.).
- Fluent English is a must.
Job Title: DesignOps Manager (IT)
Location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
Rate/Salary: 85.00 - 94.00 CHF Hourly
Job Type: Contract
Aerotek, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. Aerotek is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to the website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. If you are resident in the UK, EEA or Switzerland, we will process any access request you make in accordance with our commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.
Andere Job Angebote
- Lehrstelle: Textilpfleger/-inKantonsspital Baselland
- Betriebsleiter (m/w/d)Alpinhotel Bort
- Kundenberater (m/w/d), OstschweizLista Office Vertriebs AG
- Mitarbeiter Verkauf (m/w/d), 50%Aldi Suisse
- Leiter/-in IT-Architektur & InfrastrukturAargauische Kantonalbank
- Lehrstelle 2022: Informatiker/-in, PlattformentwicklungAR Informatik AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in Verkaufsinnendienst, 60-80%Steinfels Swiss
- Dipl. Fachfrau/-mann OperationstechnikThurklinik AG
- Kundenbetreuer/-in, RetailAlternative Bank AG
- Mitarbeiter/-in Administration & ProjekteISS Services AG
- Product Owner (m/w)HCI Solutions AG
- SozialpÃ¤dagoge / SozialpÃ¤dagoginWaldschule Pfeffingen
- Group Fitness-Instruktor/-in im StundenlohnONE Training Center AG
- Wirtschaftsredaktor/-inSRF Studio Brunnenhof
- Dipl. Pflegefachperson, IMC, 40-100%AMEOS Spital
- Allrounder (m/w/d)Alpinhotel Bort
- SozialpÃ¤dagoge/-in, WohngruppeStiftung Faro
- Leiter/-in des BADI-Bistros, 60-80%BADI-Bistro
- IT System Engineer (m/w/d)Neue Bank AG