|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: UX/UI Designer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Collaborate closely with experienced UX Designers to realize concepts from pen and paper sketches, through to medium/high fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes aimed at variety of devices and platforms.
- Support in the creation of information architectures, experience maps, user journey maps, and service blueprints.
- Create interactive experiences that support users' needs and behaviors.
- Transform wireframes and prototypes into assets for use by developers.
- Work with developers in the creation of your solutions through the development phases to ensure alignment between design and delivery.
- Assist in developing a design system for a newly deployed platform facilitated by the businesses brand guidelines
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Proactive and collaborative attitude that enjoys working in a team environment
- Open to change and flexible to new challenges
- Fluent in English and generally strong communication skills
- Ability to work with tools such as Sketch, Frontify, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision
- A degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Visual Communication, Product Design or any relevant degree with a strong web & mobile-based portfolio. 1-3 years' experience of UI Design and prototype creation for big and small web, native mobile, and/or web applications.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse
ExperisExperis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialised expertise in IT. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organisations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve clients. productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognised pioneer in the industry.
Andere Job Angebote
- IT - Systemtechniker/-inBildungszentrum ZÃ¼richsee
- Dipl. Pflegefachfrau/-mann, PsychiatrieKantonsspital Glarus AG
- Dipl. Experte (w/m/d), IntensivpflegeSpital MÃ¤nnedorf AG
- VerkaufspersÃ¶nlichkeitExigo AG
- Account ManagerSalt Mobile SA
- HR Business PartnerKlinik Aarau
- Firmenkundenberater/-inRaiffeisenbank Nidwalden
- Sales Service Specialist (w/m)Renata AG
- Wissenschaftliche/-r Mitarbeiter/-inStaatsarchiv
- Fachfrau/-mann Gesundhei, RehabilitationBerner Spitalzentrum
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, Visual MerchandisingCoop City
- Bauleitender Elektroinstallateur (m/w)Oberholzer AG
- ParkettlegerParkett Maier AG
- System Engineer, Windows/ServerVisana Services AG
- Chauffeur Kat. CE, GetrÃ¤nkelogistikCamion Transport AG
- B2B Outbound Call Center Agent, 50-100%Salt Mobile SA
- Koch (m/w/d)JUFA Hotel
- Assistentin oder Assistent, Gesundheit und Soziales, 60%Felix Platter Altersmedizin
- Lehrperson fÃ¼r DaZ auf Kindergarten- und Primarstufe, 68%Schule Gockhausen
- Fachmitarbeiter Logistik mit Schichtarbeit (m/w)Jowa AG