Senior Project Manager (Securities)HELP
|Beschreibung:||Senior Project Manager (Securities)|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Senior Project Manager (Securities)
Senior Project Manager (Securities)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- As the program is briefly before go live, the main task is testing and defect analysis (both tasks on business side/in close alignment with business SME (subject matter experts).
- Testing covers tracking of test case execution, support of SME with test case execution, test tracking (tool based) and issue handling in relation to the allocated test scope.
- The defect management involvement is limited on business analysis as input for IT to fix the defects.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 10+ experience in Project Management and/or in Test Management
- Structured approach
- Very good communication capabilities both in German and English
- Networked thinking
- High level of precision and diligence
- Previous banking experience
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- A broad understanding of Securities from Execution, Mid Office to Back Office
- General understanding of Host-based systems
- Senior attitude
- Networked thinking
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse on (see below).
ExperisExperis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialised expertise in IT. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organisations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve clients. productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognised pioneer in the industry.
Andere Job Angebote
- Research Scientist, Bioconjugation ChemistryNovartis Pharma AG
- System Engineer als Coach / Berufsbildner (m/w/d), InformatikICT Berufsbildungscenter AG
- Fachspezialist/-in, Baulicher Unterhalt TrasseeBundesamt fÃ¼r Strassen
- Mitarbeiter/-in Gastronomie, 8-20 Std./WocheRestaurant StapfenmÃ¤rit
- Fachfrau/-mann Gesundheit, 60%Senevita Casa
- Wissenschaftliche/-r Mitarbeiter/-in und Vigilance Data AnalystSwissmedic
- 2nd Level Fiber Technical Specialist/-inSalt Mobile SA
- Automobildiagnostiker (m/w), Jaguar und LandroverEmil Frey AG
- Versichertenbetreuer/-inASGA Pensionskasse
- Teamleiter/-in Â“Swiss and Euro-Atlantic Security"Center for Security Studies
- Merchandise ManagerH & M
- Enterprise Architect for Security ServicesSwisscom AG
- Senior Credit OfficerBergos AG
- Betriebsmechaniker/-in, Allrounder/-inAvag AG
- Sachbearbeiter (w/m), VerkaufssupportGalexis AG
- Senior ICT System Engineer (m/w)Rehazentrum Valens
- KÃ¶chin/Koch, 20%Tertianum Schibistei
- Fachperson Bildung / Kursleitung, 70Â–80%Trinamo AG
- Praktikant/-in im ArbeitsbereichEquipe Volo Stiftung
- Lehrperson fÃ¼r MusikKreisschule Aarau-Buchs