Design OPS Manager (IT) 80-100%HELP
|Beschreibung:||Design OPS Manager (IT) 80-100%|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Design OPS Manager (IT) 80-100%
Design Ops Manager
For our client, Switzerland's leading medical device company, we are looking for an experienced Design Ops Manager for a 12-month contract, with extension possibility, based in Zug.
The DesignOps Manager has the remit to increase speed and quality as the team delivers and scales. Responsible for cross-team operational practice development and management. The DesignOps Manager will lead prioritization of project requests, project intake, oversees overall project delivery,tool/vendor management, team rituals, and the balance of time spent on chargeable work and shared knowledge development. The Design Ops Lead will manage project staffing, coordination of learning, team building, and similar needs.
- Develop and grow the DesignOps capabilities within the chapter
- Plan, define, and manage our operational Design Ops strategy, establishing workflow and process standards and best practices
- Accountable to create with Design Leads the project management methodology that supports the design and collaborate with peers to ensure standards are shared and implemented and ensure the balance between capabilities building and project work to be delivered within the different projects
- Establish and continuously improve the systematic framework for managing incoming projects
- Define project roadmap together with design leaders, including key touchpoints, milestone dates, etc.
- Ensure allocated team members as well as clients understand the project plan and have a space to express concerns about feasibility or scope
- Drive governance processes and communication for Design Leadership in ongoing staff meetings, portfolio oversight, and metrics and budget tracking.
- Identify inter-dependencies or risks early on, and proposes solutions on how to address them.
- Effectively leads a highly engaged team and is able to inspire and coach team members
- Demonstrate effective people leadership as demonstrated by the Leadership Commitments
- Represent the department and core competencies inside and outside the organisation
- Responsible for ensuring adequate reporting to support overall department management
- Master's degree Design Management/Business Administration/IT
- 5+ years' experience in Design Operations, Project Delivery, Tools Implementation, Processes, and Vendor Management
- 5+ years' experience in Project Management and/or Change Management (eg in implementation) and communication
- Experience in an AGILE environment
- Affinity with project delivery tools such as figma, Monday.com or gSuite, miro, slack or similar as a tool owner/Poweruser
- Leadership experience in a Matrix organization
- Endurance to work in a complex landscape and relationships (business, systems, policies, etc.)
- Fluent English
Nice to haves:
- Pharma experience
- SCRUM Master - PMP - ITIL Certification
- Start Date: 15.11.2021 (can be discussed)
- Duration: 12 months
- Extension: possible
- Work location: Zug
- Workload: 80 - 100%
- Home Office: possible
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. Should you have any questions please contact Nastasia Whyte.
ExperisExperis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialised expertise in IT. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organisations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve clients. productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognised pioneer in the industry.
Andere Job Angebote
- Reinigungsmitarbeiter/-inISS Facility Services AG
- Expertin/Experte, NotfallpflegeSpitĂ¤ler fmi AG
- Klassenlehrperson (6. Klasse), 19 LektionenSchule DĂ¶rflingen
- Global Finance Digital Transformation Project LeaderFranke Finance AG
- Agile Project ManagerAveniq Comicro AG
- Mitarbeiter/-in RĂ©ceptionHotel SĂ¤ntispark
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, Abrechnung/VertragswesenNeoVac AG
- Controller (w/m)Franke AG
- Innendienstmitarbeiter/-in, PlattenCreasan AG
- Dipl. Psychomotorik-Therapeut/-in, 60-80%Zeka Zentrum
- LogopĂ¤din/LogopĂ¤de, 30-60%Schule Gossau
- Sous Chef (m/w)Hotel Pullman
- Wissenschaftl. Projektmitarbeiter/-in als StudienassistenzFachhochschule GraubĂĽnden
- Ausbildungskoordinator/-inRhĂ¤tische Bahn AG
- Technial Sales Support (m/w/d), InternationalCellpack Electrical Products
- Assistent/-in Marketing, 50Â–60%Duscholux AG
- Mitarbeiter/-in Verkauf in der KĂĽchenabteilungIKEA AG
- Trainee (w/m/d), System- und GemeinschaftsgastronomieMigros Take-away
- Logistiker (w/m)Debrunner Acifer AG
- Sachbearbeiter (m/w/d), RechnungswesenFunctional Genomics Center