Azure Cloud Solution EngineerHELP
Michael Bailey Associates - Zuri
|Beschreibung:||Azure Cloud Solution Engineer|
|Firma:||Michael Bailey Associates - Zuri - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Azure Cloud Solution Engineer
I am currently looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer for a client of mine who is based in Basel.
This is a 6-month contract with the possibility of further extension.
For this role, you will be working within a couple of projects covering Real Time data processing/machine learning/Java & microservices. In total there are 4 projects in different stages (from kick-off to implementation phase).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Support projects from early stage to early & effective implementation phases, designing and monitoring technical solutions
- Support and contribute to the solution design and implementation in the projects in the Azure cloud
- Provide second and third-level support to the Innovation Hub project teams including Azure IaaS and PaaS services.
- Optimize operations through automation, configuration as code, and through a strong partnership with developers and security.
- Liaise with internal units (IT, Corporate Security), design, and implement a flexible foundational Azure cloud infrastructure for the BIS Innovation Hub. Deliver Azure services such as Active Directory, Conditional Access, VNets, Subnets, Firewalls, Gateways, Sentinel, and Security Centre with modern IT concepts as Automation, Infrastructure and Configuration as Code.
Required skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience with Azure (specifically with Iaas and Paas) (*)
- 8+ years of experience in software development/engineering background with programming languages like Java/CSharp/Kotlin/Scala. There would be a preference for Java and Scala, but overall, we are looking for someone to have senior experience in software development with any of the mentioned languages. (*)
- Important! Please note that we are looking for candidates that can prove their software development experience either in software development or software architecture. Therefore, candidates need to understand and be able to work on the design architecture solutions in Azure. Candidates don't need only to write code, but they need to be able to do architecture work as well.
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps. (*)
- Please note that we are not looking for DevOps engineers, but we need candidates that are very much used to work with the DevOps technologies stack (specifically with Azure DevOps/Terraform/Powershell
- 2 to 3 years of experience with Microservices architecture/container technologies (*)
- We would expect candidates to detail what have they done with container technologies/Microservices in their CVs.
- Experience with configuration management practices, technologies, and leveraging orchestration to ensure configuration consistency.
Please get in touch for further information :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Andere Job Angebote
- √Ėkonometriker/-inBundesamt f√ľr Sozialversicherung
- Lehrperson, Logop√§die / LegasthenieStiftung Etuna Friedberg
- Chef de Partie (m/w) auf AbrufRestaurant Adlisberg
- Kaderpraktikant/-inRestaurant Sablier - Rooftop
- Finanzbuchhalter/-inVinci Energies AG
- Verk√§ufer (m/w), 40-50%Volg Detailhandels AG
- Verk√§uferin / Verk√§ufer, 50-100%Schmid K√§se
- Assistent/-in, Wirtschaftspr√ľfungBDO AG
- Sachbearbeiter (m/w/d), Software AdministrationBechtle AG
- Bauf√ľhrer/Projektleiter (w/m), KanalsanierungArpe AG
- Assistenzarzt/-√§rztin, AmbulatoriumKinder- und Jugendpsychiatrische
- UX-Writer / SEO (w/m/d)Z√ľrcher Kantonalbank
- Barista, 40-60%Starbucks Coffee GmbH
- Sozialp√§dagoge/-inInstitution H√∂lzli
- Dipl. Physiotherapeut/-in, 70-80%Gesundheitszentrum Huttwil
- Praktikant/-in: Hauswirtschaft, HotellerieAlterszentrum Adlergarten
- Online Fachberater/-in, 40-100%Micasa
- Fondsspezialist/-inThurgauer Kantonalbank
- Junior IT System Engineer, Lehrabg√§nger (m/w)Ebcom AG
- Stabsmitarbeiter/-inAmt f√ľr Berufsbildung