(Senior) Software Engineer 120'000 - 150'000 CHFHELP
|Beschreibung:||(Senior) Software Engineer 120'000 - 150'000 CHF|
|Firma:||Nautilus Switzerland - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: (Senior) Software Engineer 120'000 - 150'000 CHF
Salary 120'000 - 150'000 CHF per year
Tech-driven fitness enthusiast or techie with a heart for sports. Looking for a job that is more than just work, for peers that are more than just co-workers. Problem-solver. Your mind works quick like Usain Bolt and you refuse to give in like a marathon runner. Agile. You challenge the status quo, always striving for better and best. Great skills as a software engineer and the intent to keep learning every day. You don't take yourself too seriously and you get sarcasm. Up for every challenge. You speak up and don't have a problem with transparent and direct communication. No fear of responsibility, but desire to take ownership. Self-confidence and can-do-attitude.
Many and high ones. While we value a great work-life balance, we also expect you to deliver top quality work on every occasion. If you trust you have the right mindset and the right skills (the usual, if you got them, you know) we will find the perfect spot for you in our team.
- Currently, we look specifically for somebody to join our team responsible for our core motion analysis product. Experience with cloud, networking, performance optimisation & security is a plus.
- QA Testing
- .NET Framework
Former ETH Spin-Off (VAY) acquired by one of the most renowned fitness equipment manufacturers, Nautilus Inc (Brands Bowflex and Schwinn Fitness). Now the Nautilus Innovation Center with a focus on how AI can change the way people train.
Main product is an artificial coaching intelligence using computer vision to analyse your workouts and provide you with feedback - basically the digital personal coach in our fitness platform JRNY, used for strength and cardio by hundreds of thousands.
Startup spirit prevails: agile, fast, uncomplicated, family-like. And surprisingly large amounts of beer for a fitness company.
Corporate hazzles don't touch this team of currently 15 engineers.
No funding problems - full focus on product & innovation.
Office hosts a fully equipped gym 1min from Zurich main station.
Startup spirit prevails: tasks are challenging and expectations are high.
We talk C# and take full advantage of the power of the latest ASP.NET. Azure is our home in the cloud. The development environment is mostly Windows (including docker and WSL) as well as Linux on modern high-end workstations.
Up for it?
CV + 200ish words (or something more creative than text) why you are the perfect fit for this role in an email to .
We're looking forward to your application and to potentially welcoming you in our amazing team!
Andere Job Angebote
- Trainee KundenberatungGraubÃ¼ndner Kantonalbank
- SAP Reporting Inhouse ConsultantSchweiz. Radio-und Fernsehgesell
- Servicetechniker (m/w/d), BrandmeldeanlagenSecuriton AG
- Neuwagen- und OccasionsverkÃ¤ufer/-inAuto Germann AG
- Junior Consultant Â– UnabhÃ¤ngige VermÃ¶gensberatungVZ VermÃ¶gensZentrum
- Leiter/-in, technischer KundendienstHelion
- Product Owner (w/m/d), InputmanagementDie Mobiliar
- Projektleiter/-in, Kundenservice im PrintshopMulticolor Print AG
- Objektleiter/-in, 40-50%Faro AG
- Digital Workplace EngineerKantonsspital Winterthur
- Produktleiter (m/w/d), Rohre und FittingsHans Kohler AG
- Ober-/Leitender Arzt, Psychiatrie/PsychotherapieKlinik WysshÃ¶lzli
- Key Account Manager WholesaleSandoz Pharmaceuticals AG
- Consultant (m/w/d), Identity and Access ManagementBechtle AG
- Lehrstelle 2023: Detailhandelsfachfrau/-mannImport Parfumerie
- Mitarbeiter Kommissionierung (m/w), 60%Transgourmet AG
- Kundenberater (w/m/d), PrivatkundenZÃ¼rcher Kantonalbank
- Datacenter Architect & Service Manager (m/w)MTF Solutions AG
- Fachfrau/-mann Gesundheit fÃ¼r Nacht- und SpÃ¤tschichtPflegezentrum Gorwiden AG
- Sales-Spezialist/-inWISS Schulen