Snr Software Engineer - Semantic & JavaHELP
|Beschreibung:||Snr Software Engineer - Semantic & Java|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Snr Software Engineer - Semantic & Java
Snr Software Engineer - Semantic & Java
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
Our client operates the infrastructure of the Swiss financial center and is constantly making improvements. The systems are built to cope with massive workloads and are stable, secure and reliable.
As part of an agile team, you will help us to build the new strategic processing platform named "Direct Content" that will become a key enabler for our strategic growth in the future. This new processing platform centered around a graph-based content registry will help us to grow content in variety and volume.
- You will be part of a small agile team working on the technical foundation of a new strategic processing platform named "Direct Content".
- You live the SIX DevOps principles in the X-functional team with end-to-end responsibility.
- You are passionate to write high quality, rock-solid software, including test automation.
- Strong programming skills and hands-on production experience in
- Java Back End development
- Semantic technology stack incl. triple stores, graph databases and semantic frameworks
- Deep knowledge about RDF, RDFS and OWL
- Fluent in English
- Programming skills in Kafka development incl. hands-on experience as a developer who has used the Kafka API to build producer & consumer applications
- Should have, DevOps competences (OpenShift, Git, JIRA etc.).
- Should have, strong skills in building APIs (eg, REST, GraphQL).
- 5-10 years project experience in agile software development
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.
ExperisExperis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialised expertise in IT. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organisations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve clients. productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognised pioneer in the industry.
Andere Job Angebote
- Biomed. Analytiker (m/w/d)ZLZ Zentrallabor
- Pharma-Assistent (w/m)Coop Vitality Wiedikon
- Lernende/r Fachfrau/-mann GesundheitTertianum Wismetpark
- Lehrstelle 2022: K√∂chin/KochKantonsspital Obwalden
- Consultant (m/w), SAP Automotive (Handel)Proaxia Consulting AG
- Young Insurance Professional VBV (w/m/d)Die Mobiliar
- Fachleiter/-in, Blumen/KundendienstGenossenschaft Migros Basel
- Dipl. Expertin/Experte NotfallpflegeSalem-Spital
- Automobil-Mechatroniker/-inGarage Gl√§ttli AG
- Fachfrau/-mann Gesundheit, Nachtwache, 50%Pflegeheim dahlia Lenggen
- Projektleiter (m/w/d), Versorgungssysteme MedizinalgasePanGas AG
- Stellvertretender Verkaufsleiter (m/w/d), AccessoiresGlobus AG
- Mitarbeiter f√ľr den Hausdienst, 60%Schule Uznach
- Koch/K√∂chinTraube Restaurant & Hotel
- Lehrstelle 2021: Logistiker/-inReism√ľhle Brunnen
- Demand and Supply Planner (m/f/d) for Western EuropeScintilla AG
- Psychotherapeut/-in, 45%Pflegeheim Adullam
- Fachperson Steuern, 40-50%Stadtverwaltung
- ICT Supporter (w/m/d)Alpiq AG
- Administrative Assistenz (w/m/d), 50%Alpiq AG