|Firma:||Liip AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Drupal Architect
Salary 90'000 - 110'000 CHF per year
- You have been working on complex web applications in Drupal.
You have experience with Drupal, ideally also Drupal Commerce, and identify with the philosophy of open-source
You keep an eye on the overall solution and ensure that architecture, testing, performance and frontend integration form an ideal interplay
You speak English.
- You join one of our three Drupal circles ranges, a diverse group, ranging from apprentices to experienced web enthusiasts striving for with one goal in common: building excellent digital solutions for customers
You realize innovative products as a technical lead in close collaboration with the team and various customers.
You advise customers and the team on how to effectively use Drupal's capabilities and accelerate our customer's businesses.
You help conceive, refine, estimate and implement user stories to deliver value to the end user with Drupal and Drupal Commerce.
You ensure quality of deliverables by setting coding standards, doing code reviews and working hands-on on code.
You are motivated and willing to shape the self-organized team on all levels - from applied technologies to team events.
You work in a self-organized team together with UX Designers, Frontend Developers, Product Owners and Scrum Masters.
More:Hallo from Zurich and Bern, and 'salut' from Fribourg: we are Liip, a Swiss digital agency with a strong mindset. Around 200 experts in strategy, creation and development working in an agile way in self-organised teams using Holacracy. This means no bosses, just lots of entrepreneurship and drive - and always with a social, environmental and economic impact. We have been doing this since 2007. This is valued by not only us, but also customers and award panels. How about you?
Self-organisation at all levels
A flexible workload that can be tailored
Fair and transparent pay
Our culture, we do it the
An office in the middle of Kreis 5 or in the heart of Fribourg or Bern
See for yourself at Kununu and Glassdoor.
Please note that we cannot consider applications from non-EU/EFTA countries. This is not a fully remote position, please apply if you are open to work together with the team at the office when COVID-19 allows us to re-open.
Because English is commonly used at Liip, our job offers are written in English. If you feel more comfortable to apply in German or French, you are welcome to do so.
Andere Job Angebote
- Zimmermann / Schreiner (w/m/d)Xaver Meyer AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in VollzugKantonale Verwaltung
- Projektleiter/-in: Revision, Reparatur & RefitStadler Service AG
- MS D365 Finance ConsultantElca Informatik AG
- Sachbearbeiter Kundendienst (m/w/d)AXA Winterthur AG
- Experte (m/w/d), PersonalentwicklungHelvetia Versicherungen AG
- Legal Counsel (m/w/d), 60-100%Planzer Transport AG
- Spezialmonteur/-in, MesswesenSWL Energie AG
- PR & Live Marketing Spezialist (m/w/d)AO Automobile AG
- Lehrstelle 2023: Kaufmann (w/m/d)Eidg. Institut fÃ¼r Geistiges Eig
- Augenoptikermeister/-in, 50-100%misenso AG
- Servicemonteur (w/m)Elektromatik AG
- Automobilmechatroniker (w/m)Scheidweg-Garage AG
- Group Fitness Instructor (w/m/d), 5-15%Activ Fitness
- Lehrstelle 2023: Detailhandelsfachfrau/-mannIseli + Albrecht AG
- Microsoft 365 Cloud Engineer (m/w)Netree AG
- Leitende/r Arzt/Ã„rztin, Parkinson-ZentrumKlinik Bethesda
- Senior Angular Developer08eins AG
- Data Engineer (w/m/d)Luzerner Kantonalbank AG
- Versicherungsberater/-inVisana Gruppe