Azure Cloud Engineer - PowerShell/Python/C#HELP
RM IT Professional Resources AG
|Beschreibung:||Azure Cloud Engineer - PowerShell/Python/C#|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Azure Cloud Engineer - PowerShell/Python/C#
Azure Cloud Engineer - PowerShell/Python/C# - This is a long term contract opportunity vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Extensive design and development in Java and/or C#
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud, Microsoft Azure AD, Azure Resource Management, Azure Subscriptions, Azure IaaS and PaaS services
- Know-how of DevOps practices, in particular automation (PowerShell/Python) and reusability as key enablers of project delivery and operations
- Profound background in monitoring and optimizing technology for efficiencies and resilience, including building adequate logging and monitoring into solutions to enable predicative analysis and proactive problem identification
- Competency with agile methodologies along with experience with Azure security services is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Contributing to the implementation of a flexible Azure cloud-based sandbox environment which enables the Innovation Hub project teams to iterate and pivot rapidly
- Overseeing the Innovation Hub project sandbox environments, including cost, security, guidelines and policies, using out-of-the-box Azure services, like Azure IaaS and PaaS services, Azure DevOps, Office 365 productivity and collaboration services.
- Optimizing operations through automation, configuration as code, and through strong partnership with developers and security
- Developing Powershell, Python, Terraform and Ansible code to manage and interact with Azure cloud services and Windows/Linux operating systems while also promoting the agile and DevOps culture in the project teams
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Andere Job Angebote
- Network & Security Engineer (m/w)Glarner Kantonalbank
- Senior Account ExecutiveAppway AG
- Hauswart, Mitarbeiter techn. Dienst, 50-100%Auto Schmid AG
- Med. Praxisassistent/-in, Diagnostik, 30-50%Rehabilitationszentrum
- Elektroinstallateur (m/w)swisspro AG
- Lehrstelle als Elektroinstallateur (w/m)Curea Elektro AG
- Facharzt (m/w), 60-100%Gruppenpraxis L├Âwencenter
- Mitarbeiter Cafeteria & Restaurant (w/m), 60%Z├╝rcher RehaZentrum
- Assistenz├Ąrztin / Assistenzarzt, ChirurgieAsana Spital
- Elektro-Projektleiter (w/m)ISP Electro Solutions AG
- Leitender Berater (m/w), Treuhand / Wirtschaftspr├╝fungBDO AG
- Kontrolleur/-inDosim AG
- Vertriebsingenieur (m/w/d) im Aussendienst f├╝r AutomatisierungstechnikBosch Rexroth AG
- Specialist Upholstery / Polsterer (w/m/d)Vitra International AG
- Neuropsychologin/-psychologeUniversit├Ątsklinik f├╝r Neurologi
- Mitarbeiter/-in Verkauf in der K├╝chenabteilungIKEA AG
- Eink├Ąufer (m/w)M├╝ller Handels AG
- Fachlehrperson, 1. SekundarstufePrimarschule Buchberg
- Zeichner/-in, Fachrichtung ArchitekturVischer AG
- Assistenz Leiter (m/w/d), VerkaufAldi Suisse