Site Reliability EngineerHELP
Avanda Group AG
|Beschreibung:||Site Reliability Engineer|
|Firma:||Avanda Group AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Site Reliability Engineer
Avanda is a Pan-European IT/Digital Professional Services Consultancy with offices in Switzerland, Spain, France and the US. W e provide IT/Digital & Business resources to our large multinational clients in EU-USA for Banking/Insurance, Life Science and Retail.
Our global client is now looking for a (fully remote) SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER to come in and help build out the centre of excellence. This will be a long term relationship (Permanent or Contract).
You will join a group of experienced automation/devops Engineers and will have the unique opportunity to work with a global team of like minded people on exciting international projects.
Fluent English only is required with location in the CET time zone +/- 1h.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire life cycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- You must have at least 7+ years' experience of which at least 3+ years of hands-on experience in similar role.
- Expertise in CICD tools like source code management tools (SVN/GIT/TFS), monitoring tools (Logstash, Redis, Elastic search, Kibana) for Configuring dashboards, configuring reports, Build and deployment tools (Jenkins, TFS, Ansible etc.)
- You have proven working experience in both Windows 10 and Linux.
- Expertise in Azure DEVOPS pipeline management for .net, Java, Front End and workflow engine technologies
- Good experience on containerization using Kubernetes.
- Strong experience in Ansible and Scripting languages (Python, bash, Shell, Ansible), Configuring alerts and analysis of application logs & server logs.
- Should have experience in Monitoring Tools like Prometheus, Graphite, ELK - Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana
- Good experience in Activities like patching, setting up application Servers (eg, Tomcat) and proxying, Static websites, routing) in Apache/Nginx.
- Design and development experience with distributed systems and operating systems.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Gitlab, SVN
- Have good Incident handling experience in production support project.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with DevOps, Agile, Scrum methodologies.
- Relevant certifications would be an added advantage.
- Growing with the company which is doing an amazing international growth
- Excellent Remuneration; flexible employment conditions.
- A dynamic multilingual organization with strong international team
- A quality service and an excellent Back Office service to our teams
Work location: Home base, or from our offices in Barcelona, Paris, Zurich.
If this sounds like your next challenge and you would like to know more please send me your CV and I will call you back ASAP to discuss it in more details.
Andere Job Angebote
- Elektroinstallateur, Mechaniker, Monteur (m/w/d)Cellpack Power Systems AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, internationale UmzÃ¼geKeller Swiss Group AG
- Projektleiter/-in, HeizungZenobini AG
- Technician MachiningGF Casting Solutions
- Stv. Leiter/-in BetreuungORS Service AG
- OberÃ¤rztin / Oberarzt, RehabilitationaarReha Zentrum
- Sachbearbeiter/-in mit TeamleitungKantonale Verwaltung
- Pre-Sales Engineer (f/m/d)Ascom Solutions AG
- Receptionist (m/w)Volkshaus Basel AG
- Network Security Engineer (w/m)Selmoni AG
- Dipl. Experte (w/m/d), NotfallpflegeKantonsspital Uri
- Stellvertreter/-in Konstruktion/Werkplanung HolzbauImplenia AG
- Neuropsychologe/-inAmbulante Reha
- Praktikant/-in, Vor- und NachbereitungHeilpÃ¤dagog. Schulzentrum
- Fachexperte/-in, Psychiatrie, 40-80%GHG Rosenberg
- Kreditspezialist/-in mit Verkaufstalent, D/F - D/IScout24 Schweiz AG
- AnlagefÃ¼hrer/-in, MÃ¼hleReismÃ¼hle Brunnen
- Kalkulator (w/m)EgoKiefer AG
- Fachmann (w/m), LeckortungKrÃ¼ger + Co. AG
- LogopÃ¤de/-in mit Fachverantwortung, 50-100%Zurzach Care