Michael Bailey Associates - Zuri
|Firma:||Michael Bailey Associates - Zuri - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Automation Engineer
Michael Bailey Associates is currently looking to hire an Automation engineer for a banking client based in Zurich.
As an IT Automation Engineer, you'll be responsible for developing technical infrastructure automation workflows, integrating with the self-service portal, and continuously improving the automation technology stack.
You'll be involved in the development of key dependencies, which includes the CMDB data model, as well as incident, change, and request management processes.
You'll be engineering and Integration of Enterprise Application as well as building and maintaining a state of the art IT infrastructure based primarily on Microsoft technologies.
You'll also be:
Writing and designing scripts for the purposes of automating technical infrastructure services and requests.
Engineering and integration of server and client infrastructure based on Microsoft Systems
Integration and operation of IIS and Tomcat based Web Applications
Resolution of production incidents for systems under your remit.
Driving operational efficiency through innovation and helping to define future projects.
Writing design and operational documents.
Execution of Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.
The skills you'll need
We're looking for a technically skilled and innovative professional with extensive experience as either an automation or system engineer working in a complex and dynamic environment. You've hands-on experience with Windows and/or Linux server management and have worked within a regulated environment with structured Incident, Problem, and Change Management. For this role, you'll need an engineering degree or equivalent, preferably in Computer Science as well as a good command of English, both written and verbal. Additional fluency in German is an advantage.
You'll also demonstrate:
Experienced in Engineering and Operating of server systems (Microsoft OS 2012R2+, RHEL/CentOS) as well as a good understanding of common enterprise infrastructure technologies (eg, AD, DNS, load balancing and clustering, virtualization, and storage).
Ability to write complex automation scripts (ie in Powershell)
Knowledge of data-interchange formats JSON and XML (including related XHTML, XSLT, XSD).
Good understanding of how APIs are designed and consumed.
vRealize Automation (vRA) and Orchestration (vRO) an advantage.
Understanding DevOps operations as well as experience with CI/CD pipeline tools such as GitLab/Jenkins is an advantage.
Looking forward to receiving your applications :)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Andere Job Angebote
- Compliance OfficerLGT Bank AG
- GebÃ¤udereinigungsfachfrau/-mann, 50%Zentrum Erlenhof
- Koch / KÃ¶chin, 60%Hotel Ascott
- Dipl. RadiologiefachpersonKantonsspital Obwalden
- ArztsekretÃ¤r/-in, 50%Regionalspital Emmental AG
- Teamleiter / Projektleiter (m/w), InbetriebsetzungStadler Rail AG
- Rezeptionist (m/w/d)JUFA Hotel
- Gruppenleiter/-in, NÃ¤herei, 60%Trinamo AG
- Vorarbeiter/-in, Garten- ung LandschaftsbauWilhelm BÃ¼chel AG
- BIM-Spezialist/-in, IngenieurbauHMQ AG
- Mandatsleiter/-in, TreuhandBDO AG
- Projektleiter/-in, HeizungBouygues E&S InTec AG
- Stellvertretender Filialleiter (m/w/d)Aldi Suisse
- Kaufm. Praktikant/-inTicketino AG
- Lehrstelle 2022: Informatiker/-in, Fachrichtung PlattformentwicklungNetree AG
- Research Team Manager Â– MaterialsABB Forschungszentrum
- Medizinische PraxisassistentinPraxis Bubenberg
- Filialassistent (m/w), 60-80%Lidl Schweiz AG
- RechtsanwÃ¤ltin/-walt im Bereich Finanzierungen & KapitalmarktNiederer Kraft Frey AG
- Mandatsleiter/-in, TreuhandBDO AG