UX Writer - SEO (DE/EN)HELP
|Beschreibung:||UX Writer - SEO (DE/EN)|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: UX Writer - SEO (DE/EN)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services ranges from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organisational growth by attracting, assessing, and placing specialised professional talent.
- Crafting (micro) copy that appears throughout the interface of digital products globally (websites, mobile apps, etc.). This includes the text on buttons, menus, error messages, navigation, filters, intro's, (sub) headers etc.
- Guiding the user through the digital experience in an intuitive manner, building a bridge between the user's needs and the company's goals.
- Understanding the user through independent study/research and/or close collaboration with UX Researchers and Interaction Designers.
- Help create the brand and tone of voice to make sure all content creators in the organization can easily understand and use that voice.
- Independent contribution to and maintenance of company-wide documents outlining the writing principles and guidelines for the copy and content of Credit Suisse's digital products.
- Ability to drive (creative) projects and create concepts, setting the tone for eg a website, app or video.
- Keeping up to date with the latest SEO standards and developments and making sure that copy reflects these.
- Coordinating with internal & external agencies for eg translation, publication or production.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in UX writing
- Native/fluent English as well as strong German language skills
- Financial industry expertise or at least an interest in the financial industry
- Clear and concise writing style
- Solid understanding of SEO and ability to apply SEO standards and techniques into your copy writing
- Ability to work and deliver against challenging deadlines and in demanding environments
- Team spirit and a can-do attitude
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Danny Besse.
ExperisExperis accelerates business growth and careers by intensely attracting, assessing and placing specialised expertise in IT. We precisely deliver in-demand talent for mission-critical positions, enhancing the competitiveness of the organisations and people we serve. We also apply our expertise to provide a suite of proven workforce solutions that improve clients. productivity, efficiency and cost containment.
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 60 years, and a recognised pioneer in the industry.
Andere Job Angebote
- Global Supplier Quality Engineer ¬Ė MechanicsSMaxon Motor AG
- Verantwortliche/-r FinanzsupportZHAW Hochschule
- Verkaufsberater (m/w/d), GrundnahrungsmittelGlobus AG
- Sach¬≠be¬≠ar¬≠beiter Treuhand (w/m)OBT AG
- Wiss. Mitarbeiter/-in: K√ľnstliche Intelligenz und Informatik im MarketingSchool of Management and Law
- Juniorkader: HotelmanagementHotel & Restaurant Blausee
- ReinigungskraftKunststoffprofis GmbH
- Augenoptiker/-inPallas Kliniken AG
- Agent im Kundendienst (m/w)ISS Facility Services AG
- Leitender Berater (m/w), Treuhand / Wirtschaftspr√ľfungBDO AG
- Sicherheitsberater/-inBDS Safety Management AG
- Logop√§din / Logop√§de, 37%Schule Wil
- Treuh√§nder/-in, Stiftungsbuchhalter/-inAvadis Vorsorge AG
- Automobilverk√§ufer (m/w), AudiAMAG Ratail Zug
- Assistenz√§rztin / Assistenzarzt, Allgemeine Innere MedizinFelix Platter Altersmedizin
- Fach¬≠ver¬≠k√§u¬≠fer (m/w)SFS unimarket AG
- Personalassistent/-in, 50%Stiftung RgZ
- Scientist in statistical forest modeling, 70%Forschungsanstalt WSL
- Java Full Stack DeveloperELCA Informatik AG
- Elektroinstallateur (m/w)ETAVIS Grossenbacher AG