Process Development Engineer Dry-Etch, Lenzburg (AG) ABB Switzerland Ltd.HELP
|Beschreibung:||Process Development Engineer Dry-Etch|
|Stadt:||Lenzburg (AG), Schweiz|
|Firma:||ABB Switzerland Ltd. - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
As proud winner of the renowned industrial competition «Factory of the Year 2018» in the category «Excellent Location Safeguarding by Digitalization», ABB Semiconductors develops and manufactures a wide variety of high-power semiconductors using future oriented technologies with high reliability. Our products are used in the segments of energy transmission and distribution, transportation, e-mobility, industry and renewable energies. The product portfolio comprises IGBTs, IGCTs, Thyristors, GTOs and Diodes in the power range of 150 up to 12000 A and 200 up to 8500 V at the highest levels of quality. We are looking to secure the services of an experienced technical lead with responsibilities for process development in the field of power semiconductor technology. As Process Development Engineer, you will be instrumental in establishing new processes, addressing complex issues within the production environment, and evaluating existing solutions for the purpose of offering new insights. D
- Praktikant/-in VideoredaktionSRF Studio
- Business Health, Safety and Security Manager (f/m)ABB Switzerland Ltd.
- Polymechaniker (m/w)ABB Switzerland Ltd.
- Equipment Engineer – Semiconductor Production 80-100%ABB Switzerland Ltd.
- Application Engineer (m/w)Mikron Agie Charmilles AG
- ICTS Systemintegrator & Projektleiter (w/m)EM Elektro-Material AG
- Spezialist Arbeitssicherheit und Umwelt (m/w)Georg Fischer Piping Systems Ltd