Clinical Operations Manager, Pambio-Noranco Helsinn Healthcare SAHELP
|Beschreibung:||Clinical Operations Manager|
|Firma:||Helsinn Healthcare SA - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
For our Clinical Research Division in Lugano we are looking for a:
CLINICAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Coordination and implementation of the clinical operations activities for all assigned clinical trials related to the molecule(s) of competence, ensuring good management in terms of quality, time and costs in collaboration with the project team and the involved CRO(s). Coordination of activities related to clinical operations with other departments.
Participation in the drafting, critical revision and finalization of the clinical development plan for the molecule(s) assigned.
Definition of study protocols related to either clinical trials included in the development plan and/or post-registration clinical trials planned in the Life Cycle Management plan.
Support CRO evaluation and selection.
General management of the clinical CRO(s) and other vendors (as applicable) involved in the execution of assigned study related activities, and supervision of such a
- Laborant (w/m)EFTEC AG
- Wissenschaftliche/-r Mitarbeiter/-in, 80 - 100%Kanton Bern
- R&D Laborassistent (m/w)Optotune AG
- Laboratory Technician, Scientist (w/m), Analytical Support Quality ControlCelonic AG
- Senior Scientist (w/m), AnalytikCelonic AG
- Masters Thesis in pharmaceutical developmentLonza AG
- Associate Director Global Productivity ImprovementLonza AG