Area Manager Europe, Riazzino Linnea SAHELP
|Beschreibung:||Area Manager Europe|
|Firma:||Linnea SA - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
The successful candidate will be responsible for the identification of new customers and serving of both existing and new customers, by selling products and meeting customer needs.
Responsible for discovery of sales opportunities in Europe.
Integrates and develops processes according to the business needs across the organization.
Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements, solving issues that will concern the next twelve months and beyond.
Develop a business plan and sales strategy for the region that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability, in cooperation with the Commercial Manager.
Prepare action plans for each distributor based on strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities in each territory.
Accomplish objectives of annual business plan, timelines, and budget, including forecasting and sales analysis.
Establish and attain sales goals for European region. Identify opportunities to im
- International Business Development Manager KWC
- KAM & Business Development Analyst (m/w)Franke Industrie AG
- Gebietsleiter Verkauf Aussendienst (w/m)Franke Industrie AG
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics ManagerFranke Industrie AG
- Area Sales Manager/-inEMS-SERVICES
- Leiter Sales & Marketing (w/m)EFTEC AG