Director, Regulatory Strategy, Regulatory Affairs Vaccines, Glattpark (Opfikon) (ZH) Takeda Pharmaceuticals InternatiHELP
Kontakt: Director, Regulatory Strategy, Regulatory Affairs Vaccines
|Beschreibung:||Director, Regulatory Strategy, Regulatory Affairs Vaccines|
|Stadt:||Glattpark (Opfikon) (ZH), Schweiz|
|Firma:||Takeda Pharmaceuticals Internati - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Director, Regulatory Strategy, Regulatory Affairs Vaccines
Serves as the Lead, Regulatory Affairs Vaccines, on a Global Project Team; a proven decision-maker based on a strong knowledge of regulatory affairs for vaccines.
Provides regulatory oversight for multiple projects covering a minimum of one highly active therapy area, focused on non-clinical, clinical and CMC aspects of drug development and associated regulations.
Provides leadership and training for direct reports including those responsible for the design and execution of global regulatory strategies in collaboration with their regional counterparts.
Collaborates with all Takeda regional and CMC counterparts to ensure a global regulatory strategy is created and executed upon for all projects within therapeutic area of responsibility.
Has a passion for quality in all areas of responsibility.
- Scientific Associate - Biology CNSIdorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Associate ScientistCilag AG
- Laborant (m/w), 80%SYNLAB Suisse SA
- MSAT experts (Manufacturing Science & Technology) Ibex®Lonza AG
- Senior Technical Project Leader Drug ProductIdorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Scientist - Biology CNSIdorsia Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Chemielaborant (m/w)Nuclear Power Plant Leibstadt AG