OCM Lead and Communications Expert (m/w/d)
- ITech Consult
OCM Lead and Communications Expert- OCM/German/Google Sites/English/PROSCI ADKAR
For our client a big pharmaceutical company in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified OCM Lead and Communications Expert
Drug Substance Manufacturing
Drug Substance Manufacturing (PTM) is responsible for managing our end-to-end drug substance production and supply, from the raw materials to the medicine delivered to patients. PTM consists of manufacturing sites in North America, Europe and Asia. We have an opportunity for an OCM Lead on a PTM IT project called Basecamp 2.0.
The Basecamp 2.0 Project
The aim of the project is to manage the manufacturing process specification over the life cycle of the product across the network for Drug Substance. Basecamp 2.0 is an Enterprise Recipe Management system that will specify processes including:
Manufacturing steps and activities, Parameters and their targets, including Process Validation and license limits, and Materials, their usage and production of intermediates.
The Project Team
The individual will join a project team of both business and IT professionals with 10 people in the core group and 20+ employees as an extended team working across several company Sites.
The perfect candidate has a proven background in OCM/Communications projects and preferably an understanding of Technical Operations in a pharmaceutical environment. He/she is a reliable self-starter and willing to work partly as well outside of regular business hours as part of the project team is located in the US. Candidates with former pharmaceutical experience will be preferred.
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Determines the OCM strategy for the launch of Basecamp 2.0, an IT solution for Drug Substance, to our business stakeholders
* Creates communications for business audiences across channels
* Prepares presentations, newsletters and project emails to position the IT service
* Maintains a community on our Google+ platform by identifying moderators and contributors to actively overcome users' objections to adopting the solution
* Supports the training resource to establish engaging educational materials for users
* Works in the Basecamp project team within the Rollout work stream, reporting to the Rollout Manager
* 5y+ of experience working in a similar role in a pharmaceutical environment
* Knowledge of the PROSCI ADKAR model
* University degree in Communication Management
* A portfolio of effective communications targeted for business audiences
* Familiarity with design and messaging within G+ and Google Sites
* Familiar with promotional activities around launching products, software or services
* Proficiency in changing people's attitudes to explore using new products and solutions
* Excellent English language skills with speaking basic German (collaboration with a site located in Germany)
* Loves solving problems using a structured approach while showing flexibility in incorporating team member's feedback to create an engaging OCM program
Reference No.: 919384KW
Role: OCM Lead and Communications Expert
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.