- L&G Recruitment UK
We are hiring for Sitecore Consultant with one of our reputed client.
Job Title: Sitecore Consultant
Job Location: Zurich,
Job Type: Contract 6 months
- Experience with Content Management System Sitecore (Must).
- In-depth knowledge of Sitecore
- Sitecore Information Architect and Sitecore Back End Architect
- Knowledge with Web architecture integration (SoA/REST APIs) and Web design
- Experience with Asp.NET Core REST WebAPI, WCF,web services and web integration technologies like REST, SOAP and XML
- Experience of DevOps (Build & Release management) for Sitecore & .NET application is must (preferably - Azure DevOps).
- Experience on Agile Team (Scrum) and ways of working is preferable.
Responsibility of/Expectations from the Role
- Design & Develop solution for Sitecore 8.x/9.x platform in compliance to Sitecore best practices standards (modular or feature based approach).
- Responsible for support, maintenance, and enhancements to new and existing systems running, utilizing existing tools and technology
- Implementations adhere to TDD using xUnit, nSubsitute, FluentAssertion, FakeDb, Autofixure is essential.
- Engage in activities to share knowledge between teams
- Estimate and plan, and contribute to the risk log and risk planning
- Take ownership of the technical delivery, acting as single point of technical responsibility, and create a collaborative, can-do culture in your project team
- Engage with client and internal stakeholders, representing the work of your project teams, and ensuring their needs are met
About the Employer
The employer is a multi billion dollar global IT Services company which specializes in providing IT services, outsourced research and development, infrastructure outsourcing, business process outsourcing (BPO) and business consulting services to many global Fortune 500 clients across various verticals like financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom and media.
L&G Recruitment is a global talent acquisition and executive search company. We work exclusively with some of the most reputed and admired clients across various sectors and geographies.
This is a very urgent role. Apply NOW with your updated resume in Word format.