- Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz
For our client in Basel we are looking for an Associate Scientist for a 5 months project (extention possible)
We are looking for a motivated associate scientist to review physical/chemical documentation for Quality Control of development biotech drug substances (DS) and drug products (DP) in collaboration with members of the own and cross-functional teams in a cGMP environment.
1. Review raw data/documents of physical/chemical experiments (including pH, HPLC or CE, UV) in a cGMP environment.
2. Address simple problem. Recognize and communicate complex problems. Inform and support on deviations and unexpected results.
3. Manage SST failures including root cause analysis.
4. Data entry and various administrative functions for laboratory data systems.
5. May participate in regulatory agency audits and inspections.
1. Good knowledge of cGMP: 2+ years of Data Review/QC Reviewer experience required.
2. Good technical knowledge in analytical separation (SEC, CEX, CE-SDS...)
3. Experience with Chromeleon chromatography software, LIMS data management system, AQWA, and/or Trackwise is preferred.
4. Must be detail oriented and able to deal with multiple and changing priorities.
5. Strong technical knowledge including an understanding of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards.
Good understanding of English (oral and written) is essential. Basic skills in German.
Master of Science or Bachelor of Science or Apprenticeship in industry (or equivalent technical education) with 3 years relevant experience in industry or equivalent