- Experis AG
On behalf of our client, one of the biggest medical devices company based in Zug we are looking for a Data Scientist with previous experience in a supply chain environment. This is a contracting position, starting in August until 2021 with extension possibilities.
- Manage and update the monthly demand reports supporting the DM Supervisor
- Continuous improvement of the current reporting tools and solutions
- Support the Demand Management Supervisor in the centralization of the statistical forecast, managing different countries worldwide (monthly analysis of the statistical forecast)
- Support the DM Supervisor in innovation projects (ML algorithm for NPI, multivariate forecasting, time series clustering) that aim to reach a new maturity level in the statistical forecasting across Janssen
- Support the DM team for ad-hoc analysis
- Support DM in bringing innovation in the Supply Chain
Your skills/experiences are:
- Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science
Skilled with statistical tools/computational software (R, Matlab) programming languages (not a specific language) and database.
- Experience in a Supply Chain environment
- Knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and capability to understand how this model can be applied in real business situations
- Be able to act as an interface between business and external tech consultant, representing the business during all phase of the projects
- Willing to learn
Fluent in English
If you are a result-oriented Data Scientist currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receive your application!
I'm always looking for skilled IT Experts so please don't hesitate to send me your CV.