Software Engineer (AMH von SWIFT)
- Experis AG
Experis IT Switzerland is in a search of a Software Engineer to join one of their clients, a well renowned firm. Due to business expansion, we are seeking for a talented Professional to join their existing team. For this temporary role based in Zurich, we are in search of an English speaking candidate who is available in a short notice and able to work in Switzerland.
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months with further option of contract extension
Supporting information: As a Software Integrator you will be engaged in integrating internal and external applications, messaging infrastructure components and market gateways solutions related to the portfolio into the companies IT infrastructure. During project phases you will work closely with your project, business analyst and other interfacing teams. Software integration and quality assurance will be done in close collaboration with dedicated development, testing and change management teams. You will also become a SME for a part of the GMS related application portfolio.
- determine the software specific functional and non functional requirements with the application portfolio
- meet the highest level in operation stability and security of new software bundles delivered into production
- ensure timely application readiness by working closely with our internal development & infrastructure teams, change & project management teams
- coordinate specific packaging or infrastructure requirements and issues with our external vendors.
- conduct application specific (infrastructure & security) data-gathering activities for audit and risk management purposes.
- proactively support business analysts and project managers to identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional application requirements
- 5+years of experience as software engineer with a strong focus on operational stability, security and application resilience
- You have solid background in system architecture, failover and network design
- Skilled to work with UNIX operating systems, z/OS would be an advantage
- Experience in Web and DB technologies (mainly WebSphere, Tomcat, Oracle)
- You are skilled in:
- Scripting skills, mainly Shell, scripts, Perl and Rexx
AMH (Alliance Messaging Hub) von SWIFT
SWIFT fin message types and the equivalent of the ISO20022 standard
- software development experience preferably in the financial industry (Java & J2EE) would be benefit
- You bring strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure things out)
- Team player with strong communication skills
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.