DLP Lead Integrator. Specialized - TIS
- RM IT Professional Resources AG
DLP Engineer - Data Loss Protection vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Expertise in Symantec DLP, including Endpoint, Web, Email, Discover
- Good command of Symantec CASB, in particular CloudSOC Securlet and Gatelet
- Excellent technical writing skills including DLP Policy technical writing, IDM/EDM data profiles and fine tuning
- Understanding of data classification methods such as Azure Information Protection or Data Insight would be advantageous
- Working well in a team environment with internal and external resources as well as working independently on tasks
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Supporting the upgrade of the Symantec DLP infrastructure to a newer version by Assisting the Lead DLP Integrator with the new implementation of CloudSOC Gateway, capability testing
- Assisting the Lead DLP Integrator with the integration of Azure Information Protection into the full DLP capabilities as well as with the broadening of Endpoint detection channels such as Print
- Contributing to the integration of EVO remote desktop as well as to maturing the EVO design HLD, LLD, AH, RS, FS
- Preparing technical creation of DLP policies, policy troubleshooting and tuning
- Updating any applicable Design Documentation such as coordinated delivery and the production of both High- and Low-Level Designs
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.