Senior Full Stack Developer/Programer/Engineer - .NET Core/C# (7153)
- iET SA
Senior Full Stack Developer/Programmer/Engineer - .NET Core/C#
Senior Full Stack Developer
I Zurich City I 6 months
For a project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Senior Full Stack Developer - .NET Core/C#.
In this challenging role, you will work closely with IT Program Lead to establish a technical vision for AM Digital Channels and M&D application landscape and work towards its execution. Your Qualifications:
Senior developer with Full Stack skill set, covering .NET Core, C#
Solid knowledge of modern Front End frameworks incl. HTML5, CSS, JS frameworks (React.js, Vue.js)
Very good database design and SQL knowledge including SQL Server 2016 and above/comfortable using NoSQL
Experience in RESTful APIs (JSON/REST/HTTPS), microservices, SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) patterns for multi-channel environments
- Experience in the Design of Web applications using AEM CMS would be a plus
- Data-driven attitude with a strong analytical mind-set
- Enthusiastic, analytical and proactive, able to build and maintain positive relationships and feel comfortable operating in a global team interaction model
Fluent in English
- Work across several program streams across our technology landscape
- Focus on Architecture design and execution, Hands-on Technical Delivery from infrastructure to SW delivery and optimization, and Technical Excellence with a view to nurture and establish best engineering practices and standards
- Act as Deputy IT application owner
- Write elegant code customized to the use case you are working with.
- Provide technical oversight, safeguard technical quality of team deliverables, reduce technical debt
- Help IT team of programmers develop their skills, coach and mentor them, empowering them to innovate and perform at their best.
- Explore usage of new technologies for the area and new POCs
- Produce High-quality Software Architecture and Design documentation
- Work towards a productive working environment for technical teams
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team by phone.