- RM IT Professional Resources AG
UX Designer vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a UX designer along with a graduate degree in UX design, HCID, visual design, communication or equivalent skills in UX area
- Strong domain knowledge in at least 2 business areas such as RIS, RDS respectively point of care, digital health solutions
- Proficiency with Balsamiq and Adobe XD as well as, Interaction design (show portfolio in CV), UI implementation support, usability testing analysis and prototype development
- Proven experience in guiding junior designers on projects that require in-depth knowledge of specific domains and skill development
- Expertise in user centered design process, interaction design, visual design, design systems and guidelines creation; Working experience in a design agency would be a plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is a plus
- Supporting UX research along the project process to provide fact-based inputs as well as participating in workshops with the business and engineering teams
- Translating user research and business requirements into state of the art user flows and design ideas along with designing low/high fidelity mockups and interactive prototypes following industry standards and trends
- Applying with method style and components from the company's Design System and contribute to its evolution
- Structuring and running usability tests, analysing and presenting the to the design team, project stakeholders, DIA UX department and documenting the design activities
- Contributing to DIA UX activities to establish UX and CX best practices in the Organization
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.