Credit Risk Business Analyst (US GAAP Impairment)
- Michael Bailey Associates - UK C
Our client who are a global Investment Bank, are looking for a Business Analyst to join them on site in Zurich for an initial 11 month contract.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Represent CRM IWM in the group wide project, ensure that CRM IWM requirements are met and CRM IWM deliverables successfully delivered
- Design of the E2E BAU US & Swiss Banking GAAP impairment business process from a CRM IWM perspective coordinating with several SMEs covering several lending products and locations
- Identify best practice and lessons learned from FAS 5 and IFRS 9 to help deliver a streamlined and efficient business process
- Work closely with relevant CRM IWM SMEs to understand any local (regulatory) requirements and to ensure these are addressed in the overall Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and in the E2E business process
- Identify risk attributes and data fields including sourcing with target to minimize manual CRM IWM tasks
- Design, coordinate and get involved in UAT and parallel run testing activities
- Support drafting of new/updated procedures & manuals from a CRM IWM perspective
- Support transition into BAU covering resourcing discussion, documentation and training.
- Identify, analyze and mitigate risks and issues impacting project delivery from a CRM IWM angle
- Provide updates to key stakeholders in CRM IWM, including senior management
Other ad hoc tasks as appropriate.
The ideal candidates will have a solid background working as a Credit Risk Business Analyst with impairment (rules/calculations) IFRS experience and/or Swiss GAAP experience
This position will require candidates to have hands on experience with the following:
- Experience in financial accounting and/or risk area of a bank
- Technical knowledge including Data Warehousing (SQL)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Excel - basic knowledge
- Strong GAAP Knowledge
- Strong IFRS Knowledge
It would be beneficial if candidates do speak German.
To apply please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.