GUI Developer (Contract) - 6267
- IT Di-Visions AG
- Implementing Web GUIs using state-of-the-art technologies and libraries with a focus on unit and functional testing
- Collaborate with developers, requirements engineers, delivery project managers, and business experts.
- Feeding continuous iterations of the product into a State of the art User Experience Lab through which key requirements will be validated, discovered, and iteratively refined.
- +3 years of experience with TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (Behavior Driven Development)
- +3 years of experience with ES6 and TypeScript
- +1 years of experience with Angular 4+ and keen to work with Angular 9-10
- +1 years of experience with Observables using RxJS
- +1 years of experience the Redux pattern through use of Redux or NgRx
- Very good knowledge and experience with SASS, Flexbox and Grid
- Proven track record in UI Technologies like HTML5, REST services, SVG
- Knowledge of UX design with experience in UI rendering in desktop and handheld devices.
- Proactive ability to autonomously organize own work while delivering value for the business
- Able to produce results rapidly and with little supervision
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Experience with Backbase components and direct services a - big plus.
- Experience of Agile practices and processes (eg SCRUM, KANBAN)
- Examples of interactive and responsive analytical/big data/scientific visualizations - big plus
- Visualizing beautiful analytics/big data, ideally in a financial/risk management context
- Knowledge of responsive data visualization user interface design
- Experience with NX Monorepos
- Experience with charting libraries and an understanding of D3.js
- Knowledge and experience with micro-service based architectures
- Knowledge and implementation of micro frontends
- Knowledge and experience with Java & Python
- Experience in DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, cloud & containerization technologies)
- Experience in Build and Test Tools (eg Jenkins, GIT/Subversion, etc.)
- Previous finance development experience, eg banking, trading, asset management, risk management
- Understanding of financial products, time series and risk management principles
IT Di-Visions is a friendly and dynamic IT placement agency which has a real track record with companies within the financial, telecom, insurance and other interesting industries in Switzerland.
We place IT experts in contracting positions as well as in permanent employment contracts.
For further technical information, please contact Mr. Emanuele Gorelli.