Avaloq Consultant - Analysis/Certified Developer
- RM IT Professional Resources AG
Technical Consultant - Avaloq Certified - vacancy for our Swiss based client in the technology sector.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Developer or Consultant using Avaloq
- Proficiency with Avaloq ICE developer workbench, PL/SQL and Oracle
- Expertise with Avaloq environment and platform, as well as Avaloq-based implementation projects
- Certification as Avaloq developer is necessary
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Analyzing and implementing corrections and improvements along with being responsible for ticket resolution, root cause analysis, defect fixing, testing and hand-over to deployment
- Providing assistance during the implementation and test activities
- Ensuring that all tasks comply with quality standards and controls as well as executing unit tests
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting paired with supporting internal colleagues
- Working according to the quality and security guidelines as well as escalating issues to the Line Manager
- Complying with UAT planning and communicating to the respective stream leaders regarding progress and issue escalation
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.