Data Architecture Specialist
- Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Data Architecture Specialist. This role is permanent position based in Bern canton.
- Act as the central point of contact for computer science & all ICT architecture issues.
- Actively participate in ICT programs & projects.
- Hold responsibility for flexible & compliant large-scale solutions & identify changes in the area of requirements.
- Develop architectural specifications in the form of architectural principles & target architectures.
- Ensure the maintenance & development of ICT architecture, taking into account business needs & economic, quality & feasibility aspects.
- Contribute to ICT programs & projects & ensure the implementation of architectural specifications.
- Ensure the deployment of appropriate & future-proof ICT infrastructures & technologies to optimally support business processes.
- Track & assess new developments in the ICT industry & market environment as well as monitor technological trends to anticipate necessary adjustments to the existing ICT architecture.
- Skilled & experienced as a software solution architect or corporate architect.
- Experienced in the areas of process & architecture management & an in-depth knowledge of application & data architectures.
- Good overview in the fields of applications & the possibilities of current technologies.
- Enthusiastic to be involved in actively shaping enterprise digitization.
- Completed University education in Business Informatics with additional ICT training.
- Ideally TOGAF certified.
- Excellent ability to multi-dimensionally capture & analyze various questions & tasks.
- Process-oriented, networked thinking, & highly skilled in abstracting & understand complex relationships.
- Motivated, resilience, self-driven, solution-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Fluent French & English (Spoken & written) & a good knowledge of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.