R&D/Scientific Project Manager (Product development) - 100%
- Coopers Group GmbH
For our pharma client in Basel we are looking for a
R&D/Scientific Project Manager (Product development) -
You are part of the Team External Innovation and Partnering, which focuses on collaborative external partnerships to support the innovation needs.
You will lead Project Teams to develop and deliver Consumer Health New Product Developments (NPD) for the local Pearls in the EMEA region.
In addition, you ensure consistency in global project management principles and the adaption of best practices whils ensuring regulatory compliance.
At least you are fully accountable for ensuring consumer-centric quality, timely, and on budget delivery of these products from the agreed concept to launch.
Your tasks and responsibilities :
- Efficient and effective Project Leadership according to the NPD process to deliver projects on time, on budget and on consumer-centric quality, meeting success criteria
- Lead cross-functional Project Team and hold members and other R&D, Commercial, Medical, Regulatory, Legal, Product Supply and Country functions accountable for their deliverables on the projects
- Ensure planning and project management is guided by the established governance and project management processes, and is appropriate for the specific project
- Responsible for transparency and reporting of the progress of the project, especially with regard to goal achievement, quality assurance, project risks, timelines and budgets to enable decision making based on objective and reliable information
- Manage end-to-end budget for NPD project, including all internal and external resource costs
- Oversee risk assessments and identify barriers for the project and develop clearly outlined mitigation and solution options and opportunities for enhanced project success
- Partner closely with Commercial Lead in the market and Technical Innovation Lead
Scientific or technical postgraduate or advanced (PhD, MBA) degree ideally with project management credentials
7 to 10 years of industry experience with proven track record in leading individuals and teams in cross-functional international environments
- Experience in Product Development, regulatory or clinical development preferred
- Highly effective leadership skills energizing and enabling teams to achieve outstanding results
Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills and ability to interface at senior level with third parties/development partners
- Ability to embrace change and work in a dynamic environment
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 9 months