C# Software Engineer
- Helvetica Partners Sarl
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C# Software Engineer. This role is permanent position based in Luzern Canton (with good home office allowance).
- Develop operating software for current & future machine generations.
- Network machines to form a smart factory.
- Design, implement, simulate & test sophisticated software for Windows & Linux systems.
- Drive the architecture of a software platform.
- Work with a variety of different programming languages such as C #, Python, PowerShell, etc.
- Work in an agile feature team with software specialists from various disciplines.
Your Experience & Profile:
- At least 3 years of professional Software Engineering experience.
- A strong knowledge of C# (including .NET Core & .NET Standard).
- Skilled & experienced in Agile Software Development & TDD/BDD.
- Any knowledge in the areas of Databases (Entity Framework, SQL Server) & Web Technologies is considered advantageous.
- Completed University Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or similar).
- Proactive, enthusiastic, structured, communicative & a team-player.
- Eager to learn & in possession of a quick understanding.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.