SAP Solution Manager Lead Consultant - Switzerland
- NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
NextLink is looking for a SAP Solution Manager Lead Consultant to work in Switzerland for a contract position of 4 months + with a possibility to be extended with a multinational client.
Mandatory skill and4 experience:
- 8+ years' experience as SAP Solution Manager
- Design, implement and test ALM functionalities of SAP Solution Manager like ChaRM, ITSM, DMS, E2E monitoring etc.
- Have exhaustive Experience/knowledge on Solution Documentation, BPMonitoring, Technical Monitoring.
- Installation of Diagnostic agents to enable the monitoring mechanisms.
- Experience in set up, configure & erect the SAP Solution Manager Fiori environment.
- Configuring the Early Watch alerts for the critical Managed Systems.
- Expertise with all aspects of Solution Manager implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state operations solution, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development for Solution Manager
- Ability to configure the dashboards within Solution manager
- At least 5 years of Techno-functional experience with the emphasis on implementation and support of SOLMAN 7.2
- Preferred to be familiar with standards on application management and application archiving
- Experience in applying Prince II or other project management methodology is desirable
- Ability to develop successful cross functional relationships on an international basis
- Expertise in setting up the integration with Non-SAP document management systems like Docnav etc. Good communication skills
Special working conditions (travel, on call etc):
- Occasional off hours and weekend work is expected as this position serves a global organization
- Some regional and international travel will be required to meet with business partners and develop key working relationships as part of a global function
English - German (will be plus)
LOCATION - City AND COUNTRY
4 Months + possible extension
If you are interested and available please call Niro or send me your most up to date CV to: (see below) to be considered for global projects in Switzerland for our core client.