Professional Business Analyst (Sample Management)
- NextLink Solutions
Professional Business Analyst - Sample Management - Pharma - Quality Assurance - Bio Repository - English - German - Basel
NextLink is having an existing position as an Professional Business Analyst - Sample Management for global projects in Basel, Switzerland.
- Start date: 01.08.2019
- Latest start date: 05.08.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: Might be possible
- Work location: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: possible, 1x week
- Travelling: 10% (to San Francisco)
- Team size: working in a team with three other business analysts
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Learn and analyze the business processes.
- Participate in the business process workshops and assist the business in the definition of detailed level business processes.
- During the business process and requirements analysis phase, develop the business use case scenarios with input from the business subject matter experts.
- Define solutions and/or contribute to the vendor solution evaluation and selection.
- Facilitate requirements workshops.
- Gather and document requirements and engage the user representatives from cross-functional units in scoping and prioritization.
- Develop functional specifications, use cases, business rules.
- Help the IT Project Manager in creating project plans with regards to planning tasks and timelines related to his/her job assignment.
- Work with both the client's internal development team and external vendor team to explain the requirements and functional specification, screen and report mock-ups/wire frames .
- Work with the validation and test team and contribute in the development of trace ability matrixes, validation and testing strategies, validation/test plans, test scripts, test data creation and summary reports.
- Develop the user acceptance test plan and test scripts based on the business processes and business use case scenarios and assist the business users during UAT execution.
- With his/her knowledge and ownership of the business use case scenarios, provide content knowledge for the development of training, change management and deployment plans, job aids and support knowledge base articles for the help desk.
- During post deployment, assist the internal client's business and technical support teams (3rd and 4th support level) in analysing and troubleshooting ticket incidents and issues reported to the help-desk.
- A minimum of 5-7+ years work experience as an IT business analyst, systems analyst combined with software validation/quality assurance experience with knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and processes.
- Domain knowledge of BioRepository Management Processes and solutions.
- Strong user requirements, system analysis and technical skills, as well as proven skills in requirements facilitation, process flow creation and documentation authoring is required.
- Experience working in a project-driven environment is required as well as project experience on a regional/global scale.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal in English and German).
- Ability to recognize and react to situations with a sense of urgency and problem ownership/accountability, with a focus on customer service.
- A self-starter who needs minor supervision.
- Knowledge of clinical trial management systems (CTMS) and related processes an advantage.
- A good understanding of the principles of software validation in regulated industries is a plus, including 21 CFR Part 11, PDA 18, related FDA guidelines and regulations, as well as ICH GCP guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Life Sciences or a related discipline.
- Experience developing risk-based system assessment, impact analysis or validation plans is required.
For a chance to work in Switzerland as a Professional Business Analyst (Sample Management) please call me or send me your CV as soon as possible!