Marketing & Communications Consultant - Rotkreuz, Switzerland
- NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an exciting project to work in Switzerland? Have you got experience in Marketing & Communications ?
If yes, this might be the right opportunity for you!
NextLink is having an existing position as a Marketing & Communications Consultant for global projects in Rotkreuz, Switzerland.
- Start date: 05.08.2019
- Latest start date: 07.08.2019
- End date: 31.12.2019
- Extension: three possible extensions at a maximum of 6 months each
- Work location: Rotkreuz, Switzerland
- Workload: 100%
- Remote/Home Office: Possible, prior approval needed
- Travelling: Travel required unlikely but some travel might be possible
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify and create an inventory of all communication and marketing channels, vehicles and mediums used at the company;
- Determine the effectiveness of each channel, vehicle and medium based on various criteria;
- Understand the communication protocols on the Retina project as well as in each of the BAs;
- Develop communication and marketing plans to create the most effective mix of medium, timing, message and frequency to support the OCM activities and interventions;
- Develop stories and messages that are engaging, motivating and high quality, and which communicate impact and showcase the work of the project and the value of Retina;
- Support the Retina project with the creation and/or delivery of communications activities and marketing products such as written content, newsletters, case studies, including infographics and interactive events, related to the work of the project;
- Ensure that all communication materials synergize with the company communications and marketing strategies and branding;
- Ensure all communication material is targeted at agreed audiences, and delivers agreed key messages;
- Build a library of communication and marketing material;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of communications and marketing, communicate findings to the OCM and course correct as needed.
- 7+ years of experience in communicating with and marketing to executive level stakeholders.
- Principles and practices of business, particularly, project communications.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a fast-paced, multiple-priority environment.
- 7+ years of experience developing marketing materials aligned with corporate branding guidelines.
- Principles and practices of marketing.
- 5+ years of experience developing instruments to assess communication and marketing material.
- Ability to take feedback professionally, not personally.
- Creativity and versatility, storytelling, affinity for graphic design,communications engaging .
- Ability to work effectively with stakeholders and executive management.
Nice to Haves:
- Background in Usability and/or Human Factors;
- Training material development;
- Experience with data analysis tools, database management, data representation, reporting tools, data cleaning, etc.
- Prosci Certification
- Pharma experience
*Deadline to submit profiles is at 4PM UK time on 22nd July 2019*
If you are interested, please share your CV to (see below) or you can reach us by phone.