MS BI Developer
- Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz
For our client, a Swiss Bank, we are looking for a MS BI Developer for a 12 months project (extension intended) in Zurich, Switzerland.
MS BI Developer
- Sector: Banking
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Duration: 12 months, extension intended
Overview of business area or project:
The Swiss Universal Bank Business Information Portal offers direct access to product sales-, client- and performance information as well as fast access to other important reporting tools and documents.
The Business Information reporting Platform is a key strategic project providing Standard Reporting and Self Service BI capabilities to the business.
- Standard Reporting covers a number of different business areas including Client Reporting, Product Reporting and Performance Reporting.
- Self Service BI provides a framework and environment of tools and capabilities for business users to develop ad-hoc solutions according to demand from end users including regulatory and compliance departments.
Microsoft BI tools are used extensively in the project with Oracle used as the primary database. The application is developed with Oracle, SSAS, SQL Server, SSRS, C#, HTML 5 and Angular technologies.
- Working on Business Information Reporting Application within a scaled agile project team you will participate in delivering software changes to our stakeholders.
- The role includes a cross-border collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in working with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects d -Tools
- Experience with relational, dimensional, multi-dimensional and OLAP techniques & technology.
- Proficiency in developing SSAS Cubes, developing reports using SSRS
- Good understanding of Microsoft BI suite (SSIS and SQL Server)
- Strong knowledge of MDX, SQL, ADO, .NET, XMLA
- Experience with interfaces such as TOAD, TeamCity and SQL Developer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency)
- Team player, highly dedicated and committed
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or similar
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Any exposure to evolving concepts in MS BI 2017 will be preferred (Power BI, Column Store, Tabular Model, etc).
- C# .NET programming language
- Experience of using JIRA
- Financial industry knowledge
- SAFe or other scaled agile experience
- Proven knowledge of Agile methodologies
Please apply online or contact NAdja directly.