Test Automation Engineer
- Experis AG
Test Automation Engineer - German needed (60-100%)
Experis is currently supporting our client, a Swiss company within the healthcare space, for their search for a Test Automation Engineer. This is a contract position slated to begin in September and run until (minimum) end of December 2019. The ideal candidate is someone who is multilingual and has prior experience working in a similar position. If you have the required language knowledge and are looking for an exciting new project, read on!
What is it you'll have to do?
- Automating/Scripting functional tests in the core insurance process
- Implementation, monitoring, analysis and optimization of automated tests
- Exchange with specialist and test designer
Your specific background:
- You hold either a Swiss or an EU passport
- Fluent English and German
- First experience in test automation
- Knowledge of a test automation tool
- Basic programming experience
- Analytical and networked mindset, motivated and resilient
- If you are immediately available for this exciting project in Zurich, Switzerland, please get in touch directly with Eric Schuster or send him your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. We can only consider Swiss/EU nationals for this engagement.
Experis is Europe's leading IT&T recruitment agency. .