Lead IT Business Analyst - Micro-Services (6515)
- iET SA
For a long-term project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Lead IT Business Analyst - Micro-Services
Our client's group operations and service delivery team is mandated to provide a platform and utility to fulfil the SRD II EU Regulation on impacted locations worldwide. The corresponding regulatory top initiative evaluated a vendor solution to provide requested voting and notification facilities on a defined set of corporate actions. Your Qualifications:
For the detailed solutions design and its implementation using state of the art technology, our client is looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst strengthen the business engineering team.
Several years of working experience as a Lead IT Business Analyst including experience in developing requirements for Back End micro-services
Familiar with the cloud-based, microservice-oriented architecture and the ability to move the project forward, track timelines and produce reports
Well versed in documenting requirements, specifications, Use cases etc.
- Experience in Cucumber and Atlassian tooling (eg JIRA/Confluence)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills on all levels
Strong skills in creating agile epics and stories and maintaining a backlog with high quality stories and acceptance criteria
Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Lead Business Analysis to support the development in Kafka micro-services as well as full automation testing of those services
- Teach team how to be modern in these techniques, training & leading the team in best practice
- Challenge existing assumptions, approaches and design through industry best practice experience in the area of asset servicing and operations
- Provide best practice in business value delivery strategies, requirements gathering techniques, and user acceptance techniques
- Developing a Business Analysis Chapter across the various development teams
- Identify and analyze business requirements, data sources, interfaces, business logic, and quality
- Active involvement in solution finding within the project
- Key contact for business and IT on data and process related questions/issues within regulatory reporting and group ops applications, processes and strategies
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.