Commerce Quality Analyst
- Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switz
- Extracting data from third party websites with the help of our Eng tools; as well as reviewing manually extracted data and confirming third parties' results.
- Translating Eng requirements into scalable processes that can be deployed programmatically
- Conducting quality audits of extracted data and helping the Engineering team continuously improve our automated systems.
- Conducting adhoc analysis to derive insights that can be used to improve current processes or establish new ones.
- Using simple SQL-like scripts to pull data for further investigation.
- At ease using Doc/Spreadsheets;
- Awareness and understanding of global E-commerce related trends;
- Basic SQL skills (or willingness/ability to build them);
- Full proficiency in English; additional language skill is a plus but not required.
- E-commerce/Risk/Fraud investigation experience
If you think this could be the right role for you, please feel free to apply online or please contact Agnieszka Wojcik directly ( see below).