ERP Architect - SAP S/4 HANA
- RM IT Professional Resources AG
ERP Architect vacancy requiring profound SAP S/4 HANA knowledge for our Zurich based client in the production sector.
- 7+ years of experience with ERP plus general understanding of Microsoft in combination with SAP in hybrid environments
- Experience with migrations, transformations and consolidation from Legacy ERP's as well as SAP Cloud or Sap on Azure
- Familiarity with common enterprise services and frameworks is required
- Profound knowledge of production, project and logistics business processes, system integrations and system configurations as well as in-depth understanding of cloud infrastructure, platforms, networking, security, identity access management and system architecture concepts
- Languages: fluent English written and spoken
- Facilitating and conducting user requirement testing
- Analysing new technologies, practice and process improvement ideas
- Allocating expertise for the estimation and financial analysis of solutions
- Cooperating with other stakeholders and teams to design the ERP architecture and ensure the compatibility with other business systems
- Developing technical solutions for businesses, including requirements gathering, feasibility, documentation and gap analysis, architecture design, security, implementation and support to build a reference architecture
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Did this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurance, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more