Cisco Network Engineer - Palo Alto
- RM IT Professional Resources AG
Cisco Network Engineer - Palo Alto vacancy for our Basel based client in the financial sector.
- Practical knowledge and experience of technologies in enterprise environments including Palo Alto and Big IP F5 load balancing
- Competent handling of Cisco NXOS/IOS, ACI, Cisco ISE - 802.1x and Infoblox
- Working experience in monitoring, preferably with Cisco Prime and Nagios
- Background in developing and implementing zone concepts using automation tools, for example Ansible as well as providing third-level support
- Sound knowledge of ITIL fundamentals
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is a big plus
- Implementing and maintaining core server, infrastructure and networking application technologies, providing optimal secure environment availability
- Supporting network infrastructures and their dependencies with use of industry best practices
- Testing, coordinating and realising both release-based and environment design changes
- Managing service providers with regard on quality and efficiency
- Performing business-oriented customer relationship management
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland?
In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.