eTMF Professional , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Experis IT Switzerland is urgently on the search for an experienced eTMF Professional to join our Client - a well-known international company.
Support the development delivery functions with tasks related to the eTMF quality control and maintenance. Provide guidance on the eTMF process and practical support on how to use the system. Follow up with the internal and vendor functions on the eTMF quality issues until their resolution.
- Perform an ongoing quality control of the eTMF.
- Ensure its inspection readiness ie completeness and compliance with the relevant requirements from study start-up until archiving
- Escalate to the relevant functions any limiting factors and non-compliance related to the eTMF quality and provide comprehensive guidance on issue resolution.
- Monitor the eTMF quality issues and follow up with the relevant functions (sponsor/vendor) until their resolution
- Provide regular eTMF process guidance on the eTMF related requirements according to the applicable SOPs, WIs, guidelines, eTMF management plan.
- Provide practical support to eTMF users on the use of the system
- Contribute to the revisions of the eTMF process and system enhancements
- Perform review of the eTMF management plans and provide relevant input
- Arrange secure shipments of wet-ink documents
- Provide support by eTMF related audit or inspections
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, preferably in life science, clinical re- search, or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of clinical trial experience in the pharmaceutical industry or university hospital, with a minimum of 3 years' experience with the eTMF
- Comprehensive practical knowledge of TMF processes, related standards (eg DIA Reference Model) and its quality control
- Thorough understanding of ICH-GCP quality standards and other relevant regulations
- IT literacy, proficiency with Microsoft Office applications as well as practical experience with the electronic Trial Master File.
- Very good self-organization, time management skills, independent and structured way of working
- Ability to work within a team in a Matrix organization
- Excellent problem solving skill
- Fluent knowledge of spoken and written English
Duration: ASAP until end of March 2019
Apply today to secure your chances in this interesting opportunity for an international fast growing company.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Nadine Zinovyeva. Please only apply if you have an EU or Swiss nationality.
- Relationship Manager/-inPrivatklinik Linde AG Dipl. Pflegefachperson, ChirurgiePrivatklinik Linde AGDipl. Expertin/Experte, AnästhesiepflegePrivatklinik Linde AGLernende/-r Automatiker/-inRUAG AviationTechnician (w/m), Maintenance HydraulicsRUAG AviationLernende/-r Polymechaniker/-inRUAG AviationLernende/-r Elektroniker/-inRUAG Aviation