Network Engineer - Zurich, Switzerland
|Beschreibung: || Network Engineer - Zurich, Switzerland
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||SystemRS - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-12-15 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
Network Engineer - Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for highly available networking infrastructure.
- Install, maintain, upgrade, and continuously improve the company operating environment.
- Maintain the ongoing reliability, performance and support of the infrastructure which includes proactive monitoring, responding to incidents, problems and planning for growth.
- Provide network infrastructure solutions based on business/IT needs and anticipated growth.
- Work together with other technical staff and vendors to provide IT networking services to the company and partners.
- Firewall expertise with Juniper Netscreen & Checkpoint Firewalls.
- Routing and Switching expertise with Avaya & Cisco Routers and Switches.
- Hands-on experience with network monitoring tools, covering all networking components for both internal networks and MPLS.
- Working knowledge of Bluecoat proxies and Network Access Control.
- Proactive work ethic ensuring all managed network devices are at the latest firmware and software versions, in line with vendor releases.
- Quality focused and customer oriented.
- Vendor management.
- Data Centre management.
- Flexibility: Saturday, Sunday, overnight work, on-call.
- Fluent English.