L3 Support C# .NET with profound Asp.NET, SQL Server , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||L3 Support C# .NET with profound Asp.NET, SQL Server|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
L3 Support C# .NET with profound Asp.NET, SQL Server and MSBI knowledge wanted for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 7+ years' working experience in IT, ideally within a financial organisation for wealth management applications
- Proven experience on Technologies like MSBI(SSAS, SSRS, SSIS), C#.Net, Asp.NET, SQL Server.
- MSBI (SQL Server Integration services, Analysis services & reporting Services)
- Good Experience with SQL querying (T-SQL)
- Languages: fluent English and Polish both written and spoken, German is a plus
- Providing L3 Support with SQL Server Integration services as well as analysing and reporting services in Wealth Management
- Driving improvements across software applications including monitoring and automation
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure high level of service
- Contributing to major incidents to ensure impacts are appropriately escalated and resolved
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Wissensch. Assistent/-in, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, 60-80%Hochschule für Angewandte Wissen Dozent/-in im Bereich Energie- /UmweltökonomieHochschule für Angewandte WissenAssistent/-in, Institut für Verwaltungs-ManagementHochschule für Angewandte WissenDozent/-in im Bereich quantitative Methoden, 50-100%Hochschule für Angewandte WissenAnlagentechniker (m/w), BrandmeldeanlagenTyco Integrated Fire & SecurityKey Account Manager (m/f), Retail SolutionsJohnson Controls SystemsManager, Global Digital Performance AnalyticsJohnson Controls Systems