Process Excellence Analyst - Control Frameworks (4838)
|Beschreibung: || Process Excellence Analyst - Control Frameworks (4838)
|Stadt: ||Schweiz |
|Firma: ||iET SA - Firma bewerten
|Datum: ||2017-10-20 |
Beschäftigung: bis 100% -
Salär: zu verhandeln CHF -
For a short project at our client's site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Process Excellence Analyst - Control Frameworks.
You will be working in the Process Excellence team (PEX team) specializing in controls assessments and reviews. PEX is a global and dynamic team of consulting, innovation and process excellence professionals.
Relevant experience in support of planning and managing multiple projects at the same time
Good Know how in external or internal audit, risk management, due diligence, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) testing or other control work as well as Experience in the regulatory and compliance environment
Experienced in supporting the Change Lead in planning, structuring and facilitating successful senior business workshops and proven track record of successful remediation
Understanding of process and control optimization and process excellence toolkit
- Have worked for the Big 4 or other top tier professional services firms and Lean, Six Sigma, 5 Lenses or equivalent would be beneficial
- Strong analytical background with good synthesis, structuring and storyboarding skills
Fluent in English in both written and spoken. German fluency is an added benefit
- Support the rollout of the new Process Excellence (PEX) Control Framework assessment, which seeks to investigate and optimize controls (efficiency and effectiveness) for the company's group-wide
- Conduct control assessment work
- Guide and coach the Change Lead through control diagnostics, walkthroughs, workshops and reporting with the aim to identify opportunities for improved control environment
- Provide guidance on multiple design control related improvement initiatives, using process excellence skills
- Help to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders to ensure a beneficial portfolio of assessments
- Coordinate senior messaging to stakeholders
Are you ready for a new challenge and available in November in Zurich? We look forward to receiving your application in MS-Word. For any questions, please contact us.