VMWare Expert/Platform Expert- Zurich,Switzerland- 12+ Months , Schweiz NextLink SolutionsHELP
|Beschreibung:||VMWare Expert/Platform Expert- Zurich,Switzerland- 12+ Months|
|Firma:||NextLink Solutions - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and Staff augmentation solutions Fortune 100 customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
We are looking for a VMWare Expert/Platform Expert- Zurich,Switzerland- 12months +- Immediate Hiring
Purpose:The Platform Expert is responsible to design the infrastructure architecture to support the deployment of the hybrid target software components based on requirements delivered to him by the Integration Architect and the Solution Architects. He/she is accountable for overall platform health, aligned with Non Functional
- Define and revise the target platform architecture taking into consideration solution needs, non-functional requirements and costs
- The target platform architecture being hybrid between physical and virtualization based, a key responsibility is to provide design pattern supporting the entire landscape
- Expertise in Virtualized infrastructure and design patterns.
- Expertise in Operating System configuration, management and deployment focused on Windows Server and RedHat based OS.
- Extensive experience with infrastructure management and monitoring.
- Extensive experience in Software and hardware configuration management.
- Good experience in release management, DevOps and Continues Delivery.
- Good experience in Stakeholder management.
- Experienced IT infrastructure engineer required.
- Ability to take requirements and design an appropriate infrastructure solution.
- Good VMware experience (preferable VCAP-DCD but VCP a minimum)
- Ability to design, implement and troubleshoot.
- Able to advise on vmware best practice and implement recommendations.
- Good knowledge of windows and linux.
- Knowledge of provisioning and automation tools.
- Good awareness of network, security and storage technologies and ability to interact with teams managing these resources.
- Able to script in powershell
- Good documentation skills.