UX Designer - Product Development , Schweiz Eames Consulting Group LtdHELP
Kontakt: UX Designer - Product Development
|Beschreibung:||UX Designer - Product Development|
|Firma:||Eames Consulting Group Ltd - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: UX Designer - Product Development
On behalf of our International Finance client we are looking for an experienced UX Designer where you will be working to deliver digital native & creative solutions for clients & partners across Europe.
As a User-Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) Designer you are able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations. You are conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes and final clean designs. You will design the overall functionality of the product, and in order to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing. You will be part of highly diverse, consumer-focused and client-facing proposition development teams that put their customers' need first.
- Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements with product managers, digital marketers and engineers
- Translate concepts and projects into user flows, wireframes, mock ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and final designs optimised for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Three or more years of UX/UI design experience.
- Expertise in standard UX/UI software such as Sketch, InVision, Mindnode, Principle, Framer and Invision Studio is a must.
- Ability to work with our clients and partners to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet our consumers' needs.
- Extensive experience in using UX/UI design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns depending on device (ie Android vs iOS).
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to business teams, clients and especially the development team.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with partners and key stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be ready to stay up-to-date, research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
You will be required to be on site in their offices in Zurich.
We can only consider applicants that are EU Nationals, Swiss Citizens or Swiss Permit Holders (no sponsorship is available).
If this is something you want to learn more about, then simply apply with your CV & portfolio or contact me directly: (see below)
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Andere Job Angebote
- Berater (m/w), PrivatkundenValiant Bank AG
- Sportlehrperson, Medizinische BerufsfachschuleKlubschule Migros
- Mitarbeiter/-in in der AbwaschkÃ¼che, 60-80%HeilpÃ¤dagogisches Zentrum
- Fachfrau/-mann GesundheitKantonsspital Laufen
- HR-Business Analyst/-inPost CH AG
- Sozialarbeiter/-in, 80%Abteilung Soziales und Gesellsch
- Finanzanalyst (m/w), Aktienanalyse (Buy-Side)Luzerner Kantonalbank AG
- Senior Software Entwickler/-inSchneider Software AG
- Group Fitness Instruktor/-in fÃ¼r M.A.X und CXWORXONE Training Center AG
- Mitarbeiter (w/m), Besucherzentrum, 60%Chocolat Frey AG
- Mitarbeiter/-in Gastronomie, 8-20 Std./WocheRestaurant Moos
- Fullstack JAVA Developer (m/w)Trivadis AG
- Teamleiter (m/w), Platform ServicesAbraxas Informatik AG
- Test Engineer (w/m), Fraud & GeldwÃ¤schePostFinance AG
- Fachperson, KinderbetreuungKita Ausserholligen
- Sourcing ManagerRoche Diagnostics AG
- Projektleiter/-in, PricingHG Commerciale
- Service-Techniker (m/w), SpezialtiefbauLiebherr-Baumaschinen AG
- Ausbilder/-in, CoachBears Trading AG
- Praktikant/-in, Grand Prix MigrosSwiss-Ski