Test Engineer (Lab Automation) , Zug Randstad (Schweiz) AGHELP
Kontakt: Test Engineer (Lab Automation)
|Beschreibung:||Test Engineer (Lab Automation)|
|Firma:||Randstad (Schweiz) AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Tasks: Test Engineer (Lab Automation)
For our customer, one of the world's leading suppliers of diagnostic system solutions in Zug area, we are looking for a committed and reliable personality as a Test Engineer.
In the Modular Workflow & IT Solution organization, we innovative automation solutions are provided supporting Diagnostic Laboratories to optimize their workflow/intra-logistic processes, which result in an improvement in testing efficiency, service to clinicians and provided patient care. With the most complete portfolio in the market, our client offer the best customized solution for every lab (low-, mid- and high-volume laboratories). In the field of Lab Automation, we are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to work together within a motivated team.
The laboratory automation system consists of several integrated components, ie diagnostic analyzers, transportation HW, computer HW and SW as well as consumables. To develop and optimize an entire diagnostic laboratory solution your experience is needed to complete the team.
- You will produce and analyze data for verification and validation purposes.
- Your main task will be to design, execute & document test cases on component, system and solution level.
- As a new team member, you have already gained some verification and validation experiences in the field of medical diagnostics and bring experience in laboratory automation.
- You have a basic electrical background or understanding and you like to configure larger systems mechanically as well as electronically.
- A certain affinity to IT controlled HW is beneficial.
- Integration of system components to a final solution, including hands-on activities with respect to mechanical, electronic and software aspects
- Reviewing requirement and specification documentation to ensure clarity and testability
- Designing & executing test cases for hardware, software, and consumables
- Analyzing and documenting test results, reporting and managing issues incl. root cause analysis
- Collaborating with different system component development areas and teams
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Verification and validation
- University degree or comparable in engineering or life science, with experience in the field of medical diagnostics. Graduates can also apply for the vacant position as long as they come from the disciplines mentioned and already have experience in the laboratory environment
- 2 years of working experience in verification & validation of products in a highly regulated environment
- Strong experience in system integration of distributed systems, preferably in the diagnostic industry
- Dynamic, flexible and solution-oriented person.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and a Solution thinking mindset in a multidisciplinary approach is required
- English level at least B2 or higher (the hole documentation is written in English)
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Able to work on multiple tasks at the same time, in small teams, and deal with priority changes
Nice to Haves
- Obstinate personality who sees problems as a challenge
- A proactive, open personality, which is characterized by a high level of service
- Previous experience in the GXP/IVD area
- German is a plus
Have we aroused your interest? Then apply today and send us your complete application documents.
Andere Job Angebote
- Privatkundenberater (w/m)Migros Bank
- Gartencenterleiterin (w/m)OBI
- Assistenz der GeschÃ¤ftsleitung, Online Gaming, 50%Grand Casino Baden AG
- FrÃ¼haufsteher/-in, gesucht, 35%PostLogistics AG
- Sachbearbeiter/-in, Unternehmenskunden, BackofficeÃ–KK Versicherung
- Senior System Engineer (w/m), CloudredIT Services AG
- BaufÃ¼hrer/-in, Tief-, Strassen- & InfrastrukturbauAnliker Bauunternehmung
- Fachspezialist (m/w), Nutrition ServicesMicarna SA
- Anwendungstechniker/-in im Verkaufsinnendienst (D/F)Six Sigma Tools AG
- Vorsorgeberater/-in, Generalagentur Bern-WestSwiss Life
- Transport-Disponent (w/m)Camion Transport AG
- Servicemonteur (w/m)EgoKiefer AG
- Dozent/-in, Stimmbildung / (Solo-)GesangPÃ¤dagogische Hochschule Schwyz
- Stv. Leiter RÃ©ception (w/m)Hotel Hof Weissbad
- Miterzieher/-in, 55%Tagesheim KindertraumhÃ¼Ã¼sli
- Junior IT Application ManagerBank Zweiplus AG
- Schichtleiter, TransportSBB Cargo AG
- Account Manager, Business IntegrationRetarus AG
- IT-Vendor / IT-Sourcing Manager (w/m)Berner Kantonalbank
- AssistenzÃ¤rztin /-arzt, NephrologieKlinik Hirslanden