Technical Solutions Specialist/Full Stack Developer , Schweiz RM IT Professional Resources AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Technical Solutions Specialist/Full Stack Developer|
|Firma:||RM IT Professional Resources AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Technical Solutions Specialist with Full Stack Development knowledge wanted for our Zurich based client.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent working experience as Full Stack Developer
- Solid knowledge of SQL/MySQL and Unix/Linux operating systems/commands
- Good coding experience would be desirable
- Excellent project management, problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, any other European language would be advantageous
- Developing and optimizing new business opportunities
- Providing consulting services to partners as well as building lasting client relationships
- Delivering innovative and scalable solutions and problems troubleshooting
- Proposing, designing, creating and presenting prototypes, demos and proofs-of-concepts
- Performing implementation reviews as well as championing new product features
Duration: 6 MM+
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Ref.Nr.: BH 12822
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
- Lehrstelle 2019: Chemie- und Pharmatechnologe/-inVifor Pharma AG Packaging and Artwork Implementation SpecialistVifor Pharma AGLab Assistent/-in, Analytische EntwicklungVifor AGMaschinenführer/-in, ProductionVifor AGAnlagenführer/-in, Manufacturing/ProductionVifor AGPharmaceutical Development Specialist, 60%Vifor AGExperte/-in, Zentrum für IntensivmedizinLuzerner Kantonsspital