Team Administrator , Schweiz Experis AGHELP
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Are you an Administrative Assistant with 2 years professional experience in administrative positions, preferably in an international and multicultural environment, with some support in project management activities, and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO)? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Administrative Assistant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
You will be:
- Provide administrative support to team managers and team;
- Draft administrative correspondence in English in final form;
- Organise and coordinate management meetings, ensure the Managers have available the necessary information for them, take notes, prepare minutes and records of decisions; schedule appointments and where appropriate, manage the Manager's calendars' coordinating and adjusting itineraries; organize teleconferences;
- Supports procurement processes to select service providers and develop work orders/purchase orders for consultancies (coordinates technical input to draft the associated document content (eg RFP, cost proposal templates, work order content, etc.), participates on technical review panels to select service providers, manages associated documentation and tracking for teams (developing content for selection memos, tracking the status of numerous procurement processes), work closely with sourcing and across other teams, including other departments, to complete tasks described before.
- Maintain the team's travel plans, make travel arrangements;
- Organise events such as retreats, off site meetings, consultations, workshops etc. and handle related logistics;
- Preparing/formatting/refining slides and other communication materials.
- Perform other duties as required.
To deliver the required results, it's necessary that you have:
- At least two years' experience in administrative positions, preferably in an international and multicultural environment, with some support in project management activities.
- Project Management track record
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook; Word and Excel with knowledge of Powerpoint desirable.
- Fluency in both English and French
If you are a dynamic and motivated Administrative Assistant currently looking for a challenging new part time position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency.
- Projektleiter Digitalisierung Logistik (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AG Projektleiter Production Engineering (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGPolymechaniker (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGMechaniker, CNC-Dreher Kleinteile (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGICT Specialist PLM & CAD (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGInternational Tax Specialist (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AGEntwicklungsingenieur Sensorik (m/w)Kistler Instrumente AG