Systems Engineer Networking R&S , Dietikon Experis AGHELP
|Beschreibung:||Systems Engineer Networking R&S|
|Firma:||Experis AG - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
Systems Engineer Networking R&S - German is a MUST
For Experis, you are more than just a CV. As part of the ManpowerGroup, we have access to a vast network of opportunities. We connect you with new challenges that will accelerate your career.
Our client, a Swiss bank, is looking for a Systems Engineer Networking R&S for his branch in Zürich. He wishes an experienced and highly motivated employee with high level of commitment, strong communication skills, reliable and customer-focused.
Further criteria for this exciting position can be found here:
Your main tasks:
- Technical responsibility for the design and implementation of Cisco Network Solutions in the context of customer projects and the Econis managed service portfolio
- Provide 3rd level support of Cisco network solutions for WiFi, WLAN, Campus LAN, WAN, Nexus platforms and Data Center
- Actively shape solutions in the Econis Service Portfolio
- Implement projects and bring solutions for customers in German-speaking Switzerland and/or transfer them as a managed service to the Econis operations organization
- Support your colleagues in operational matters through the entire Network + Security product as well as service portfolio.
- Develop solutions that provide clear added value for our customers in collaboration with the Econis sales organization
- Offer Sales support as technical presales during the sales process
- Finally, as a System Engineer, you assume the role of a networking specialist in a successful and motivated Network + Security Team
You should have:
- Extensive experience with:
- Cisco Routing & Switching
- WAN technologies, especially overlay networks
- Cisco ASR and ISR product families
- Cisco Nexus product line
- Strong background in:
- Cisco WLAN
- Security issues, such as Firewalling, UTM, VPN and remote access
- Network Access Control (Cisco ISE, 802.1X)
- Data Center LAN & SAN
- ACI Technology
- o Cisco UCS product line
- o Storage Solutions
- o Cisco Hyper-Converged Infrastructures
- Training as a computer scientist or telematics (ETH, FH, HF) and several years of proven professional practice
- Cisco CCNP or CCIE certification as well as knowledge in ITIL V3 (plus)
- Driver's license Cat. B
- Excellent communication skills in German, Swiss German is a plus
- Highly structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Quality-oriented, flexible, able to prioritize tasks
Have we piqued your interest? Then I look forward to your CV. If you have any questions, please contact Elisabetta Gianni.
Experis AG, a wholly owned subsidiary of ManpowerGroup, is a leading provider of IT resource services. As a specialist in the IT industry, we provide our customers with our local resource management suitable and technically well-trained professionals for the implementation of IT projects.
- Inside Sales Manager, 60 - 100%AcuMax GmbH Mitarbeiter/-in, Fundgrube, 80%IKEA AGMitarbeiter/-in, Warenfluss Auffüllteam, 20%-30%IKEA AGMitarbeiter/-in, Verkauf Markthalle Bereich HaushaltsartikelIKEA AGMitarbeiter/-in, Bistro & Schwedenshop, 40%IKEA AGMitarbeiter/-in, Visual MerchandiserIKEA AGIndirect Tax SpecialistIKEA AG