Scientist - Chemical Synthesis and Process Development , Schweiz Michael Bailey Associates - MuniHELP
|Beschreibung:||Scientist - Chemical Synthesis and Process Development|
|Firma:||Michael Bailey Associates - Muni - Firma bewerten|
|Salär:||zu verhandeln CHF - 40 Std/Woche|
We are looking for an independent and motivated Scientist with proven experience in chemical synthesis and process development. Additionally we are looking for experience in preparative separations and compound isolation in multi-mg scale as this would be of added advantage. This is a contract position in Basel and would suit a professional who can start immediately.
- You will be responsible for the planning, organization and execution of chemical experiments to develop and optimize chemical processes for the manufacture of drug substances.
- You will document the generated data, contribute to the interpretation of results and provide summaries for the database.
- You will operate lab automation equipment and analytical equipment (eg HPLC).
- You will work closely with analytical and process development chemists as well as scientists from a diverse range of disciplines within Chemical and Analytical Development.
- Other requirements include a strong technical-scientific background, excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- BSc or MSc in chemistry or chemistry related field.
- At least 3 years on-the-job industry experience in synthetic chemistry.
- Candidates must have in-depth experience with standard lab equipment and techniques and ideally lab automation as well as HPLC chromatography.
- A sound understanding of organic chemistry and basic concepts of analytical chemistry
- Additionally, the candidate must have the ability to communicate with analytical chemists and scientists at all stages of the project.
- Also required are strong data analysis, interpretation, and documentation skills. Specific experience in operating standard chemical and analytical software (eg ChemDraw, MestReNova, ACDLabs, Chromeleon) would be desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment from diverse technical and cultural background are essential.
- Good command of English (spoken and written) required, German may be of advantage.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Leiterin/Leiter HR und FinanzenUnia Freiburg Gewerkschaftssekretär/-inUnia AGPraktikant/-in für Recherchen und administrative ArbeitenUnia AGKoordinator/-in, Politik und Kampagne, 50-60%Verein FAIRLOGFachmitarbeiter/-in im SozialversicherungsbereichUnia AGReal Estate Asset Manager/-inUnia AGFachspezialist/-in, FondsverwaltungUnia AG